Posts by saint

I'm surprised the Meyer lemon didn't get lost in it, usually their lack of acidity makes for a flabby cocktail; especially one with strong flavors like Chartreuse and maraschino.
4 waxed cotton: Border, Sapper, Shordace and BxLR Driver 1 wool: Gamefair 2 waterproof: Sapper and Markham 1 quilted: Curlew (I've owned the Liddesdale, but prefer the Lavenham and Aquascutum quilts, better cut for me) it fits better than the Liddesdale. 1 vest: Lowerdale
Just posted two pairs of BNIB with bags Alden black shell cordovan slip-ons, model 6845 in 12D and 11E on B&S, links are in my signature.
A brand new in box pair of Alden black shell cordovan full strap slip ons size 11E. Leather sole, first quality, Alden shoe bags included. Alden recently increased the price of its shell cordovan offerings, these shoes now sell for $700.
A brand new in box pair of Alden black shell cordovan full strap slip ons in 12D. Leather sole, first quality, Alden shoe bags included. Alden recently increased the price of its shell cordovan offerings, these shoes now sell for $700.
I use a glass instead, but that's how the recipe was written.
The Sunflower is simply a Corpse Reviver #2 with St Germain substituted for the Kina, its a really tasty drink and dead easy to make.This one is also nice:Cucumber Cocktail3/4 oz. St. Germain elderflower liqueur1 1/2 oz. Hendrick’s Gin3/4 oz. fresh-squeezed lime juice1/4 oz. simple syrupTonic waterCucumber slicesFresh mint leavesIn a cocktail shaker, combine St. Germain, gin, lime juice, simple syrup, cucumber slices, and several mint leaves. Using a muddling tool or...
Unfortunately not every item is modeled, e.g. http://www.yoox.com/us/49220156DJ/item#dept=men&sts=sr_men80&cod10=49220156DJ&sizeId=4
Occasionally they put the actual measurements of a jacket's length in the description, but in general they don't give you any real size guidance beyond the chest measurement. I also need a long in suits/jackets and out of probably 20 ordered from Yoox only one was actually a long.
I also spent several thousand, but I had a lot of returns. The amount of incorrect/incomplete sizing information on Yoox makes ordering a crapshoot, as even familiar brands may have been altered so that the fit is completely different than expected, resulting in frequent returns. I'm wondering if Yoox is trying to slowly eliminate the Superstar program?