or Connect

Posts by saint

Funny, I was coming to the same conclusion. I've done some of the simpler drinks, haven't had time to make any infusions, and thus far they seem kind of bland. Hoping that the sherry-based drinks are more interesting as they seem to specialize in them.
Cynartown from the D&C book, mostly because I didn't have to go digging around for anything to make it, and it looked good. Kind of a riff on a Negroni.
I've been thinking about doing that as well, weblock looks pretty good.Wonder if the mods know about this pop up?
Anyone viewing SF on a pad or iPhone getting an annoying redirect/pop up from tracking.performancerevenues.com?
Got it on Tuesday via Amazon, unfortunately have strep throat so not drinking. On the one hand looking through it is diverting, on the other entirely frustrating as I really want to start making their drinks.
I agree, in general they've been disappointing. That said I have a bottle of Southern Tier Warlock in the fridge; I find the idea of a pumpkin Imperial Stout interesting.
True, but there's a world of difference between a daiquiri made fresh and blended with ice and one made with, essentially, frozen limeade and rum.
Daiquiri: 1.5 rum (using 1 light rum, .5 aged rum), .75 lime juice, .25 gomme. Can't understand why this drink isn't more popular, really simple and tasty; probably ruined by all the frozen Daiquiri crap people drink at Lame bars.
3-2-2 tequila, lime juice, triple sec.Drinking an Ace of Clubs right now, as a digestif. Added a dash of Bitter Truth Xocolatl bitters to spice it up. Cheers!
A Margarita only has 3 ingredients, what's the 1?