or Connect

Posts by ineffable

I'd second the reccomendation on the Paul Smith belt. I picked one up off ebay for $25 and it goes really well with jeans (dark brown with a matte silver buckle similar to the one you pictured). Also hugo boss has a couple of nice belts imo (understated, really simple, but look good). You might want to check out some of their casual belts. I also have a couple of belts from Zara that go well with jeans and are really inexpensive ($35 cdn regular... can get them on sale...
I'd second the reccomendation on the Paul Smith belt. I picked one up off ebay for $25 and it goes really well with jeans (dark brown with a matte silver buckle similar to the one you pictured). Also hugo boss has a couple of nice belts imo (understated, really simple, but look good). You might want to check out some of their casual belts. I also have a couple of belts from Zara that go well with jeans and are really inexpensive ($35 cdn regular... can get them on sale...
I have an older versace suit which is canvassed. I think a lot of their newer/cheaper suits are fused and don't seem to be the best quality. For $200 you're not getting a bad deal either way, as the fit and styling is very good imo (or i could have been really lucky..)
Interested in the prada boots, if you could get up some pics that would be nice. Thanks.
Do you go to a certain type of thrift store, or just any thrift store? I've been to a couple and have found nothing of interest, everything seems to be cheaply made retro-wear for the trendy type... Are certain areas better than others (upper class/downtown/ eclectic areas)? Or is there anything else that determines where you go, or just lots of persistence? Thanks.
he know's fully that he's being used by her.. just like she is being used by him. it goes both ways. Trump is gonna get used by any woman he marries, regardless of how good she looks. He might as well go for the one he's going to have the most fun with.
Not sure if you'd be interested, but just in case there's a 37R on ebay right now..BIN at $450 Jil Sander 37R
I bought a polo and a pair of pants from him. Both were authentic, however he sent me the wrong pair of pants (which were pretty ugly..). Not terrible, but not the best experience either.
i would wear a lavender shirt, but i dont know if that would work with all skin tones.. pink would work too... whatever color you do choose i would try to stick to a light, maybe even pastel tone
I don't like Gstar too much, although some of their jeans are alright. Most of their pieces are just too much for casual wear imo. I don't need 10 zippers/pockets on a jacket. Just not my style, but i've seen other people pull it off well. Lindeberg i like. The jeans/belts are nice imo, and some of the track jackets aren't bad either, but if money was a concern i don't think i'd be looking at lindeberg. It's not really the best you can get at that price range, but it's...