or Connect

Posts by AMAR420

Quote: Originally Posted by rach2jlc Nope; I'm a guy. If you are wondering because I put "good lookin' fellow" in my previous post, it was sort of a joke because you have HOT scrawled across your photo. Yes, the website for yoox is www.yoox.com D&G is perfectly suitable and a fine place to start. If you get that one, you can go from there in determining whether it will fit your needs or what you think of the fit/quality/price. At the end of the...
Quote: Originally Posted by rach2jlc ^There really is nothing wrong with any of the three you mentioned. At full retail, they are definitely overpriced for the quality, but in and of themselves they make a decent suit with an excellent silhouette. If you will be wearing the suit everyday, then probably Boss or D&G (the diffusion, as opposed to Dolce & Gabbana mainline) probably wouldn't be a good recommendation. A lot of guys here wear a suit to work...
Quote: Originally Posted by dopey I have yet to be able to get a decent suit or even sportcoat out of any Neopolitan house, so I am going to have to go with Savile Row. Allright so you are in the UK, which is your favourite Savile tailor?
Thanks for the advice. Slim fitted clothes are my thing and maybe I just should stick to those for now.. How do you feel about brands like d&g, moschino and hugo boss? Big brands aren't liked very much here allthough these are my some of my favourites right now. Maybe you can recommend me some alternatives of better quality.
Quote: Originally Posted by RJman Is Bironi your favorite Napolitan tailor? are you trying to be funny
Do you really feel that Brioni is an old man's suit?
Quote: Originally Posted by Golf_Nerd Another poll? Some more information? Some pics? not really a poll, just an opinion
Now I would go for Napoli, no doubt.
Quote: Originally Posted by Sator I take it you went to the Milan flagship store (that is the only place you can get traditional bespoke with a Brioni label on it - it used to be Rome but now it is Naples) for your Brioni bespoke. Tell us now, how were the results? Brioni and the Napolitan houses are the best tailors in the world don't worry
how about Indian icecream? Kulfi, seasoned with saffron and rosewater