or Connect

Posts by AMAR420

McGregor shirts ain't that bad, I got one
Quote: Originally Posted by acidicboy are you really... "HOT"? yeah, ask my lady
Quote: Originally Posted by acidicboy Is D&G Napolitan? are you really on acid?
yum #2 nice
Quote: Originally Posted by voxsartoria Excellent observations. I always considered the Mao jacket derivative of the Nehru jacket, and the clue might very well lie in the age old emperor vs maharaja question. I will ponder this on my own throne. - B
I am also (east) Indian: take a look at my topic: http://www.styleforum.net/showthread.php?t=63102 For your hair: short spikes, always good Shirts: baby-blue, olive green, browns Get some suits, d&g, moschino to begin with Leather stuff looks good on tanned people a nice jacket or coat,whatever.. Experiment and keep an eye on this forum and you will be ok
use ghee for the authentic taste
right on
Quote: Originally Posted by voxsartoria In their heydey, remarkable and the most stunning in the world: These days, not so remarkable or stunning. This is just my opinion. Others feel strongly otherwise. - B well you can wear those of you like most stunning I know are clothes of ancient Maharajas and Maharanas of India, and still the finest sarees are the most outrageous designs in clothing I have ever seen..
bollywood fan huh?