or Connect

Posts by yusuke

For your consideration is a gently used Uniqlo olive green and navy check flannel, Asian size M that is equivalent to a US size small. Only worn a handful of times and lots of life left. Shipping in the US is $7. Measurements Shoulder-shoulder: 17.5" Pit-pit: 20.25" Sleeve: 23.5" Length: 29.25"
For your consideration is a gently used Uniqlo navy check flannel, Asian size M that is equivalent to a US size small. Only worn a handful of times and lots of life left. Shipping in the US is $7. Measurements Shoulder-shoulder: 17.5"5 Pit-pit: 20.25" Sleeve: 24" Length: 28.5"
For your consideration is a pair of Pure Blue Japan XX-012 Denimio contest jeans, size 32. These have the green leaf embroidered on the back pocket and are number 108/220. Picked these up off a fellow eBay member and have only worn them about 5 times. Shipping in the US is $15. Measurements (BIG method) Waist: 16.25" Front rise: 10" Back rise: 14" Upper thigh: 11.5" Knee: 7.75" Leg opening: 7.25" Inseam: 33"
For your consideration is my pair of Iron Heart 634-SB jeans, size 32. They have about 1.5 - 2 months of wear on them. Only walked around in them on vacation in the cold so not much fading and plenty of life left. Shipping in the US is $15. Measurements (BIG method) Waist: 16.25" Front rise: 10.25" Back rise: 15" Upper thigh: 12.5" Knee: 9" Leg opening: 8.5" Inseam: 30"
For your consideration a brand new pair of Uniqlo slim fit selvedge jeans tagged size 32. Picked these up in Japan this Spring and never used them. Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions. Shipping is $15 in the US. Measurements: Waist: 34" Rise: 10" Hem: 7.25" Inseam: 33.25"
For your consideration is my pair of Samurai Jeans S710 Black Shadow jeans in size 33. Chainstitch hemmed at Blue In Green. Hot soaked and worn for about 4 months. Recently washed and unworn since. Selling because I've lost weight and no longer fit them. Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions. Shipping is $15 in the US. Measurements (Blue In Green method): Waist: 33" Rise: 10.5" Hem: 8" Inseam: 30.5"
For your consideration is my pair of raw PBJ XX-014 size 33 jeans. These are the Blue In Green version with the purple leaf embroidery on the back pocket. These have been hot soaked twice and worn for about 6 weeks. Some slight fading is visible. The waist has stretched out an inch. Selling because I've lost weight and I no longer fit them. Please feel free to contact me with any questions. Shipping is $15 in the US. Measurements (Blue In Green method): Waist: ...
Brand new with tags Uniqlo and Jil Sander collaboration +J navy wool blazer Japan size small. The blazer should be equivalent to a US size XS. Never worn. Purchased in Japan years ago and has been sitting in my closet ever since. Don't miss your last chance to own this rare piece. Please feel free to contact me with any questions. Shipping is $15 in the US. Measurements: Shoulders: 15.5" Pit-pit: 18.25" Sleeve: 23" Length: 27.25"
For your consideration is a Gitman Bros. Vintage indigo Oxford shirt tagged size small. This shirt is a rare shirt and quickly sold out at South Willard. The oxford fabric is thicker and feels more rugged compared to the normal oxford fabrics. Gently used. Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions. Shipping is $15 in the US. Measurements: Shoulders: 17.5" Pit-pit: 20" Arms: 25" Length: 29.5"
For your consideration is a Gitman Bros. Vintage black watch flannel shirt tagged size medium. Gently worn. Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions. Shipping is $15 in the US. Measurements: Shoulders: 18.75" Pit-pit: 21.5" Arm: 25.25" Length: 31"