or Connect

Posts by yusuke

Brand new Engineered Garments work shirt in very heavy twill fabric, navy/red/blue, size Medium. [4/26 PRICE DROP] $115 --> $100 Add $15 shipping in the US.
Woolrich Woolen Mills navy Maine guide jacket, wool, size small. Listed as navy but looks black. Gently used a few times and is in great condition. Picked up during the Daiki Suzuki era at WWM. [3/15] ***PRICE DROP*** $245-->225 Shipping in the US is $15 through USPS priority mail. Please feel free to PM me with any questions.
Looking for a Douglas shirt in medium in olive or navy. I also have a WWM navy Maine Guide Jacket in small if there's any interest.
Brand new Fred Perry M12 polo shirt, size 36, off white and dark green stripes. Made in England. Picked up off Gilt last year and has been sitting in my closet ever since. Shoulders: 17" Pit-pit: 19.5" Length: 25" Add $8 for shipping to US.
Uniqlo easy care oxford long sleeve button down shirts, Japanese size S. Like new only worn a couple of times. $7 each. Price includes shipping. I'll discount if you buy multiple shirts. I'll let all of them go for $20. Colors: Pink Lavender Light gray Blue (sorry for the bad pics on this one) Note that this is an Asian size S. Similar to US size XS. Measurements: Shoulders: 17" Pit-pit: 19" Sleeve: 22.75" Length: 29.75"
New with tags Japanese size L Uniqlo blue/green flannel shirt. Purchased last year in Japan. Please note that this is an Asian size L. See measurements for sizing. Shoulders: 18.75" Pit-pit: 21.5" Sleeves: 24.5" Length: 30.5" Add $6 for shipping in the US.
Engineered Garments Salt and Pepper hoodie, size Med, made of soft terry fabric. Nice twist on your standard grey hoodie color. Selling because I probably fit a size L these days. Machine washed and hang dried. Measurements: Pit-pit: 20.5" Length: 26.5" Edit: 3/11/2015 - price drop 85 --> 65
Engineered Garments workshirt, size Small, made of natural colored cotton fabric. I wore this less than 10 times. Selling because I probably fit an M these days. Machine washed and always hang dried. Measurements: Shoulder-shoulder: 17" Pit-pit: 20" Sleeve: 25" Length: 29.5"
For sale is a Band of Outsiders light blue oxford, brand new, size 2. I picked this shirt up off of GILT last year and it has been sitting in my closet since. Decided that I'll stick to cheaper alternatives for basics. My loss is your gain. Full disclosure: Please check the picture of the shoulder and notice the fabric. It's really minor but just wanted to be upfront. Shipping in the US is included. Please contact me for international shipping...
Apologies in advance if this was asked before. Does anyone know the difference between RRLs with this tag? The tags I see on the denim at the RRL store are very different with the waist and inseam printed on them.