or Connect

Posts by Rye GB

Back in LA tonight. Call me giirl!
"LOL", fuck Albert, nothing changes around here, trouble maker. I'm bored as shit in Zhongshan (Making clothes, not fagging it out on a forum) and figured I'd see whats up. And I've seen nothing has changed, lovely!FYI.APC New Cure.ALT Apparel.Alexander Wanger.Cons.Nothings changed with me either.
Quote: Originally Posted by thekunk07 just realized what a bunch of dopes everyone is, these guys have been around forever This is why I've stayed away, so frustrating. Greg's been riding and building bikes for a long time.
Quote: Originally Posted by airportlobby Did you spend all your money? Good. Now get the fuck back to Eagle Rock and Greenpoint. Hipsters have been priced out of neighborhoods like Williamsburg and Silverlake.
Quote: Originally Posted by Synthese ^SoCal, I think - by proxy. I got off lightly then.
Quote: Originally Posted by Biscotti Hey Rye- We are no longer able to user imageshack here on SF Got it, thx. Who put "Angry Englishman" above my Avatar?
APC New Cure. One wash. 12 months.
Quote: Originally Posted by Christofuh I recall when Chinese car makers (forget which) tried to enter EU market. What a fucking debacle that ended up turning into. Prospective models damn near getting squashed during EU mandated crush testing. http://wn.com/Chery_Amulet_crash-test
Quote: Originally Posted by otc There is a blog out there written by a family who have converted an old warehouse style building (I think it was an old mechanic's garage) to a home. It was pretty cool and detailed most of the process they went through in converting it to a home but I can't seem to find it even with a bunch of googling. Was that the one in Detroit, it was something ridiculous like 40,000sqft?
Aside from tires, brake pads and scheduled maintenance I've only spent $500 in repairs on my 2001 Lexus IS 300 from new.