or Connect

Posts by morse9443

Quote: Originally Posted by PG2G Yeah. BTW, you should consider the 003, they feel great and the color is sick too. I've seen it before, but I'm having trouble finding what the difference is between the models. Are the 003's just left hand twill/darker in color? How would the sizing differ? Are the 003's sanforized?
Quote: Originally Posted by PG2G Just a reminder that most brands can be purchased in the states for a slight premium and with the ability to return :P Oh, yea I bought my Sammy's from BIG, but I had an urge for an authentic pair with arcs - which I feel is the way we all should be able to get them. Not a huge deal, but if I had to choose....... But yes, I know BIG accepts returns. Either way, I'm confident that I'll be able to sell and...
Quote: Originally Posted by PG2G *cough* http://blueingreensoho.com/site/inde...mart&Itemid=28 *Cough* what? Tagged size 34 S0500's and SD 103's both measure 35 pre-wash, cough. Looks likes somebody's wrong, or I gained several inches in the waist in a one month span between orders.
May be a little ghetto, but this may work if you use it pre-wax/polish. Just a thought. http://www.leatherworldtech.com/Prod...uctid=LLNOHEAT
Quote: Originally Posted by NotThorns I think I'm the only person who can't access supertalk and its upsetting... am I banned and don't know it? If its been down for awhile does anybody know a time table for it coming back? You should be all set, or at least the site has been working fine for over a week. I actually registered today, but I sort of regret it. Seems like the typical user over there doesn't have as much taste as over here. For...
Quote: Originally Posted by Uncontrol What'd you order? SD 103's from Rakuten store Vari. I have Sammy S0500 in size 34, so I though 34 would work with these too. Not even close. But I really like em, so waiting to sell in order to re-order......
I feel your pain brother. My recent purchase from JP doesn't fit and I'm trying to sell right now. The trouble of selling and re-ordering and waiting, etc., has gotten my panties in a major bunch!
Free bump for the nice sweaters, but those express shirts are just
Quote: Originally Posted by mimesis I always thought the best "faded" look comes after the wash? The trick being agitating the denim to a point that water will wash away color in certain areas? I may be talking out of my ass, but sufu people seem to await the fabled wash that shows the fruits of their pre-wash labour.. I've seen it work both ways. Some "no wash for 14 months pairs" that have faded beautifully just due to wear. Whereas others...
I have to admit that before I got into Japanese denim, I used to live on Levis 501 STF's. The cut is awesome and they're cheap as dirt. Obviously not good for fading or long term use, but I would just wear them right out of the box without a soak or wash until I threw them away. They have a great shine to begin with, but look like shit after a wash, so they're basically disposable.