or Connect

Posts by morse9443

Quote: Originally Posted by kiya You guys realize that Nudie produces their most popular cuts in between 20 and 35 washes / types of denim PER SEASON? The Slim Jim is available to stores in something crazy like almost 40 different fabrics. I always found that totally insane... That seems like it would be bad for business - to produce that many variations on what is basically the same thing. Changing the loom settings, dye mixtures, etc......
Quote: Originally Posted by irishkid im getting a johnny cupcakes tshirt (35 bucks) and some nudie ralf jeans (170 or so) just bought some true religions for about 300 , my first pair!!! Is that a ginger kid!? IMO, you can do a ton better than true religion for $300. Loving a particular cut or style is one thing, but for $300, you can get some top-notch Japanese denim that will be better made and last a lot longer. Like the Samurai's...
Quote: Originally Posted by Dekayte It's retarded Also, that's why you have to do a LOT of research when ordering without trying things on. Talk to people who might possibly have a similar body type, etc. Yea, I did that man. I think I was just stuck in between sizes. Or in denial about my waist size. Sucks either way. My real mistake was requesting the hem.
Looks like I'll aim for the return, and then list here for maybe $220 and see what happens. One things for sure - I will never order jeans again without trying on first. Lesson learned/I'm retarted.
xchen, any idea what I could get for them here or on sufu? Again, I'm aiming for damage control on the $291.
Quote: Originally Posted by xchen Morse, I doubt they'll take them back like that unless they somehow forgot they lopped off 2 inches and don't notice them being shorter, which is unlikely. I was thinking that. Maybe I can sneak the return through...unless they read this forum? Oops
Just got these Samurai S0500XX (contest denim) in the mail from BIG today...they don't fit. Need a 36 instead of the 34. I had Gordon hem off 2 inches before shipping. Am I screwed on returning/exchanging them at BIG? Sell them here? Sufu? I'd like to take as little of a loss as possible on the $291 I just dropped. Uggg.
Gordon at BIG did mine last week in about 5 minutes. They charge $15 for jeans not purchased from them. Self Edge charges more. Those machines seem kind of outdated and rare. Best bet is probably sending them in...
Yea, I used to do that in 6th grade too. It's just like a reverse noose, just treat the end/knot piece as if it were a neck. Pretty easy...