or Connect

Posts by unaware

I agree, although isn't that how all the "drama" shows on TV operate?
french or barrel?
was looking to get a pair in burnished brown, but SA told me they only have them in black and walnut (he called them brown). Ended up putting a pair of walnut strands on hold.
bandwidth limit exceeded. wonder if it's entirely due to SF.
PM
She can probably get quotes from dealers?
too late, again!
Just ordered a RHD deployant Monday after reading the recommendations on various watch forums.
Quote: Originally Posted by Shikar I cancelled my order for a MK XVI on a bracelet (which is a $1000 upgrade) at thewatchery.com on Friday, it will likely show up soon and if you use Bing, you can get it for $2234.00. The MSRP is 4900.00 for the watch. Regards. Thanks for the heads up. I'll probably buy it myself.
I really appreciate the various advice. We stopped by Tourneau on 57th St in NYC just to take a look, and MIL was amazed that there were so many different brands (fiancee was just amazed that Gucci isn't one of the top brands). Even though we didn't decide on a watch yet, I'm leaning towards Mark XVI. Just not sure if I can get it to the $3K point. I did take them out to dinner afterward as a small token of my appreciation.