or Connect

Posts by unaware

could've sworn there was more to my post....anyway, what I thought I wrote was that I wouldn't take the return at this point if it was me.
allaboutshoes, count yourself lucky that the buyer is still trying to the get shoes on discount that he can't get elsewhere. This is the only reason he is 'working with you' to reach a solution. True, he can easily contact his CC and get the full refund, but he still has to return the shoes or the charge back will be reversed (I was taught this lesson by a sneaky seller and because I was stupid, but that's a story for another time). Plus, the buyer would then have to...
is it out of the question for the buyer to just turn around and sell the shoes in question to recoup most, if any, lose?
Walnut colored shoes for interview? Where are you interviewing?
http://www.ralphlauren.com/product/index.jsp?productId=11875652&pg=2&parentPage=family
thanks for the advice! I'll give that a shot.
I recently purchased a tie here on SF. While the tie was advertised as BNWOT, it arrived looking like someone crumpled it up and then sat on it. This may have been a direct result of the tie being shoved into a 6" X 10" enveloped and mailed to me, or something else. Either way, how do I get the wrinkles and creases out of the tie so I can wear it without looking like a slob? I've read that steam can help to get rid of the wrinkles, but I also remember (possibly...
I agree, although isn't that how all the "drama" shows on TV operate?
french or barrel?
was looking to get a pair in burnished brown, but SA told me they only have them in black and walnut (he called them brown). Ended up putting a pair of walnut strands on hold.