or Connect

Posts by unaware

actually, $500 gets you a blazer, $750 gets you a suit. The header of the deal is misleading, but if you click on the buy button or scroll down to the body of the deal it's there. I know about cost of making a suit, but I was under the impression that these groupon deals (and all other me-too deal sites) are for promoting/marketing your business/service, not for turning huge profits, if any at all?
[[SPOILER]]http://susantabak.com/articles/chic-shopping-in-new-york-stephen-seo-custom-tailorAccording to this, items are made in HK and suits have roped shoulders and high button stance. But I guess since its bespoke, you can have them adjust these to your preference.
I have the following Battistoni ties for sale. All the ties bear the "Cucita A Mano" tag and are all made in Italy. All prices including CONUS shipping, international buyer please add $5. I accept payment through Paypal (regular payment please add 4% fee).1) 100% cashmere, L = 59.25in, W = 3.25in - $75 [[SPOILER]] 2) 100% silk, L = 59", W = 3.25" - $70 SOLD [[SPOILER]] 3) 100% silk, L = 59", W = 3.25" - $60 [[SPOILER]] 4) 100% slik, L = 60", W = 3.40" - $60...
For sale is a BNWT Brioni 100% silk, hand-made in Italy tie. Tie at the widest part is 3.5", length is 59". Absolutely beautiful tie. Picked up two, but decided to keep one for myself. Price is $115 $105 including shipping CONUS, international buyer please add $5. Payment by Paypal (if via regular payment + 4% fee).
Shoes are still for sale, will ship to Canada for actual shipping cost.
Collar and cuffs are clean, shirt has no stain no damage.
Allen Edmonds Park Avenue, black in size 9.5D. Left toe has some scuff, which is shown in picture 4. Shoes still have a lot of life left as I had only worn them a handful of times before realizing they are the wrong size for me. Shoes and laces only, no box, shoe trees not included. Price includes shipping in CONUS. Payment via Chase QuickPay or Paypal plus 3%. $100 $85 OBO.
Most/all of these guys have personal stylists who tell them what to wear. That's why you see the big change in style from draft night to free agency signing.
Size 15.5 RLBL white dress shirt with stripes, french cuffs, 100% cotton made in Italy. Worn twice and came to the sad realization that RLBL 15.5 is just too slim for me. Shirt has never been altered so standard RLBL sleeve lengths. Price includes shipping CONUS. Prefer Chase QuickPay, but will accept paypal. $65 $60 $50 OBO. shoulder to shoulder - 18.5" pit to pit - 21.5" sleeve length - 35" Please let me know if any other measurement is required.
nice watch and nice links