or Connect

Posts by unaware

For sale is a RLPL solid dark gray suit. Tagged 38R, 100% wool, made in England. Price includes CONUS shipping. Other buyers please contact me for shipping charge. Asking $400. First person to pay gets the item. Jacket *3-roll-2.5 *side vents *notch lapel *working cuffs Shoulders - 18.5" Chest - 20.75" Waist - 18.5" Sleeves - 24" BOC - 30" Trousers *flat front *side tabs *button fly (Please note: one of the fly buttons is chipped as shown in the...
Weird, I'm looking for 8/8.5 and everything I looked at was 10+
For sale is a RLBL suit in charcoal herringbone, tagged 38R drop 7. Suit is in excellent condition as I had only worn it 3 - 4 times as first owner before realizing it's simply too small for me. Price including shipping CONUS. If a buyer is outside of CONUS, PM and we can try to work something out.. Asking $300. 2-button jacket notch lapel w/ throat latch side vents non-working buttons flat front trousers side tabs zip fly Jacket: shoulder - 18" P2P - 20" waist -...
missed out again...
actually, $500 gets you a blazer, $750 gets you a suit. The header of the deal is misleading, but if you click on the buy button or scroll down to the body of the deal it's there. I know about cost of making a suit, but I was under the impression that these groupon deals (and all other me-too deal sites) are for promoting/marketing your business/service, not for turning huge profits, if any at all?
[[SPOILER]]http://susantabak.com/articles/chic-shopping-in-new-york-stephen-seo-custom-tailorAccording to this, items are made in HK and suits have roped shoulders and high button stance. But I guess since its bespoke, you can have them adjust these to your preference.
I have the following Battistoni ties for sale. All the ties bear the "Cucita A Mano" tag and are all made in Italy. All prices including CONUS shipping, international buyer please add $5. I accept payment through Paypal (regular payment please add 4% fee).1) 100% cashmere, L = 59.25in, W = 3.25in - $75 [[SPOILER]] 2) 100% silk, L = 59", W = 3.25" - $70 SOLD [[SPOILER]] 3) 100% silk, L = 59", W = 3.25" - $60 [[SPOILER]] 4) 100% slik, L = 60", W = 3.40" - $60...
For sale is a BNWT Brioni 100% silk, hand-made in Italy tie. Tie at the widest part is 3.5", length is 59". Absolutely beautiful tie. Picked up two, but decided to keep one for myself. Price is $115 $105 including shipping CONUS, international buyer please add $5. Payment by Paypal (if via regular payment + 4% fee).
Shoes are still for sale, will ship to Canada for actual shipping cost.
Collar and cuffs are clean, shirt has no stain no damage.