or Connect

Posts by unaware

Weird, I'm looking for 8/8.5 and everything I looked at was 10+
For sale is a RLBL suit in charcoal herringbone, tagged 38R drop 7. Suit is in excellent condition as I had only worn it 3 - 4 times as first owner before realizing it's simply too small for me. Price including shipping CONUS. If a buyer is outside of CONUS, PM and we can try to work something out.. Asking $300. 2-button jacket notch lapel w/ throat latch side vents non-working buttons flat front trousers side tabs zip fly Jacket: shoulder - 18" P2P - 20" waist -...
missed out again...
actually, $500 gets you a blazer, $750 gets you a suit. The header of the deal is misleading, but if you click on the buy button or scroll down to the body of the deal it's there. I know about cost of making a suit, but I was under the impression that these groupon deals (and all other me-too deal sites) are for promoting/marketing your business/service, not for turning huge profits, if any at all?
[[SPOILER]]http://susantabak.com/articles/chic-shopping-in-new-york-stephen-seo-custom-tailorAccording to this, items are made in HK and suits have roped shoulders and high button stance. But I guess since its bespoke, you can have them adjust these to your preference.
I have the following Battistoni ties for sale. All the ties bear the "Cucita A Mano" tag and are all made in Italy. All prices including CONUS shipping, international buyer please add $5. I accept payment through Paypal (regular payment please add 4% fee).1) 100% cashmere, L = 59.25in, W = 3.25in - $75 [[SPOILER]] 2) 100% silk, L = 59", W = 3.25" - $70 SOLD [[SPOILER]] 3) 100% silk, L = 59", W = 3.25" - $60 [[SPOILER]] 4) 100% slik, L = 60", W = 3.40" - $60...
For sale is a BNWT Brioni 100% silk, hand-made in Italy tie. Tie at the widest part is 3.5", length is 59". Absolutely beautiful tie. Picked up two, but decided to keep one for myself. Price is $115 $105 including shipping CONUS, international buyer please add $5. Payment by Paypal (if via regular payment + 4% fee).
Shoes are still for sale, will ship to Canada for actual shipping cost.
Collar and cuffs are clean, shirt has no stain no damage.
Allen Edmonds Park Avenue, black in size 9.5D. Left toe has some scuff, which is shown in picture 4. Shoes still have a lot of life left as I had only worn them a handful of times before realizing they are the wrong size for me. Shoes and laces only, no box, shoe trees not included. Price includes shipping in CONUS. Payment via Chase QuickPay or Paypal plus 3%. $100 $85 OBO.