or Connect

Posts by unaware

Just spoke with Denise, extremely nice. Said they have 2 RLBL 38Rs, one in char. herr. and one solid black. Only long in 40.
late to the party as usual. Was going to stop by Woodbury later this week anyways. Maybe I'll take a picture of the emptry Ralph Lauren store just to show the destructive power of SF...
Quote: Originally Posted by j The main thing that bugs me is not that the smaller sizes cost the same, it's that they run out quickly and the manufacturers continually overproduce the larger sizes. When I see sale items, inevitably it seems the majority of them are XL+, which is ridiculous. You'd think they would have learned by now. I thought that's the way manufactuers make money? Some time ago a friend who worked in Macy's told me that the...
"bbsps08" gives you free shipping on orders over $150.
Quote: Originally Posted by agoldf I just spoke to a (very helpful) salesman, he said that the Merlot may also be going down soon. Great, gonna have to start calling the stores every hour...
Quote: Originally Posted by greekgeek Nice tip. I will pay a finders fee to anyone who can score me a pair in 10.5D. What he said, but in a 9D.
It's not so much as Men caring less about good shoes, but rather their (not too long ago it was OUR) idea of good shoes is affected by the media. Media present these as perfectly fine, and for most, there is no one to say other wise.
What stores carry Carusos, or A&S or _____ by Caruso? Or is RL the only B&M store where I can walk in and purchase a suit by Caruso?
Quote: Originally Posted by laphroaig but chest in the 38 is still 41 inches. Shoulders are good though, that's so hard to find! I read that the chest of the jacket is should about 4 inches wider than your actual chest measurement so it won't look like you're wearing spendex. So 3 inches (41-38) would probably be good if you want the fitted look. Of course, I'm just a noob when it comes to anything clothing related, so I could be completely...
Quote: Originally Posted by rjmaiorano Thanks for the post cause now I get to follow this auction ... although it is an interesting pin and the fact that it has a 34 inch pant makes no sense to me... NP! I'll admit I'd usually not share ebay auctions that I'm watching for obvious (and unrealistic) reason. But I haven't made up my mind about the suit precisely because of the pin stripe and the sizing. At the top of the page, it states...