or Connect

Posts by unaware

They look like they've been sitting in a box for a while, and one of them (the left one) was getting crushed in that box.
shoes.com coupon codes generally exclude AE, as well as some other brands.
Great suit, and lightning quick delivery! Bought the suit on monday and had it at my front door this afternoon. Thanks again.
ok, my attempt at self control failed miserably. PM'd.
PM'd on black pinstripe.
I meant to ask if the length was from the bottom or top of collar. Thanks. decisions decisions...
The RLPL length from BOC?
Quote: Originally Posted by tradernick She then went on to tell me that in her home country (S.E. Asia), they produce knock-offs so good that when they designer houses send their guys over to check them out, they can't tell the difference. What's the difference if the knock-off is of nearly the same quality as the real deal? I thought the SF M.O. was to buy quality, not name brand. But yeah, this mostly occur with brands that are not SF...
Try here.
Quote: Originally Posted by 95///M3 I am receiving a set of Sohos in brown today, size 9D. If i dont like them I will sell them to you for what I paid. i'd be interested if you decide not to keep them. Let me know.