or Connect

Posts by JohnAndrew

I am open for any suggestions on a suitable work shoe or boot for restaurant work. They would be paired with a nice pair of dark jeans and a long sleeve, sport shirt. I do spend some time in the kitchen, so I need something durable and easy to clean, yet look nice enough, when in the front of the house.
Where does one get the 25% off coupon?
Oops, try this link http://www.barneys.com/b/browse/prod...egoryId=332011.
I've been looking recently at the C&J Bagshot, last 348 and wondered if there were any thoughts or opinions on this boot? I tried a pair on at Barneys last week in Dallas and cannot quit dreaming about strolling around in this lovely monk. You can find it at this link http://www.barneys.com/b/browse/prod...egoryId=332011. I am also interested in any suggestions as to where to get a better price than the $565 that Barney's lists. I have tried P.LAL but they only carry...
My understanding is that Mr. Despos is in town only a few days each month and that he generally does alterations with existing customers. Any thoughts on this or other tailor suggestions?
I recently picked up a beautiful, RLPL jacket that has unfinished sleeves, which I would like to have functional buttonholes. I am going to be in Dallas for a week and wondered if there were any tailor recommendations for this type of job. I haven't had much luck in the Kansas City area finding someone who does functional sleeves and would appreciate any suggestions.
I received an angora, RLPL navy sport coat as an early Christmas gift this week and would like suggestions as to what would look good with it? Should I treat it as any other navy sport coat or will the jacket weight and piling, lend to another look better?
Thanks guys! Really, is anyone familier with this brand of shirt and who makes it?
Any thoughts on the quality of Ghirardelli shirts? I recently picked one up and it seems like a nicely made shirt, but I am interested in any opinions. Please no chocolate comments.
What is the best way to care for a patent leather wallet? I have a four to five year old, Ferragamo, black patent wallet that has looked great until recently. It is developing a small (about the size of a nickel) spot where the patent looks as though it is wearing away. What is the best way to care for, or restore such a wallet?