or Connect

Posts by JohnAndrew

I've done that already. Multiple times in Mexico.
Any thoughts, tips, suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks
Ok, I've been selling on eBay for a little over a month now. Mostly vintage Versace, some C&J, RLPL, Zegna and some pretty nice cufflinks. I'm getting ready to list my first round of sportcoats and would like some feedback on my recent pics that I'd like to list:
I've got some beautiful sterling silver/enamel cufflinks that I'd like to clean. I usually dip my sterling cufflinks briefly in a silver cleaner to clean but with the sterling enamel combo, I'm not sure it would be good for the enamel on the cufflinks. Any thoughts or suggestions? Thanks
Test run Please give me your thoughts:
Thank you
Thanks, Are there any YouTube or such links giving tips or tricks for photographing a suit or sports jacket?
Hi, I’ve lost about 40 pounds over the last few years and no longer wear many, if not most of my prior suits or jackets. They are all very gently worn Purple Label, Brioni and Kiton. I’ve been thinking of putting them on eBay and would appreciate any tips for making them look tops. I do have one of these: which I used to toss my jacket on, when I came home, before hanging. Thank you for any help or tips.
I know many of you don’t like colored laces. This thread isn’t for you. But for those who do, please show off your shoes/boots with colored laces. No sneakers please. I’d like to see the various combinations and what looks great.
The Hunted wasn't a very good movie but the sword scene mentioned was spectacular. Also, The Yakuza w/Robert Mitchem has a fantastic sword scene in it with Takakura, Ken. [COLOR=FF00AA