or Connect

Posts by forex

^^Yes, I had that happen once. Wasn't a good experience, nice fabric but crappy coat so I kept the pants and had the jacket made up by someone else.
Did you just get it? I remember seeing a Cartier purchase recently from you, is this another new acquisition? Looks nice and wear in good health, I debated between BLNR and Exp. II 216570 black dial and this will go with Exp in the end.
SKM, Aren't those LL linens? I remember that picture but though those were LL specials.
Is there Eidos linen field coat as well? I didn't see any of those yet. Also, what is the price point for these linen coats? I've been thinking to get couple of them made up but may wait for these.
Guys, is there a problem with buying a Rolex with european paper and card? Will the warranty be ok in the US? Also, very town between BLNR and Exp II 42mm black face, I need a GMT so I am not going to get both, what do you all say? Exp II can be had for a lot cheaper too but I really like that black/blue bezel.
I'm not letting my Speedy go, it's funny because it doesn't get much wear, my rolexs usually get most of the wrist time but the Speedy would probably be the last one to go. Also, it is not going to fetch much money so you may as well keep it, it truly is a classic and such a great value.
I agree with this but will add that two pairs I have have broken in differently. I have the navy and burgundy, navy is still a bit stiff and didn't give much whereas burgundy given a bit much and is now almost too big, I can still wear them with thicker socks though.All this said, do you think that Canvass ones will give as well? I'm tempted to try the 43s in canvass but not sure how they break in.Maybe those who have canvass ones can chime in?
I just changed mine from leather as well, looks very different and I don't have to worry about leather giving up, my leather laces have become very flimsy, didn't even last me a year!
Ok, how are you knuckleheads taking the buttero in 43? I'm size 11 US and both pairs of butteros I have are size 44. They fit me well out of the box so there was no break in period. I ask because there is a pair of canvas taninos in size 43 that may work.
Has anybody bought the Esemplare Augusto fishtail parka? That thing looks awesome but I have no idea how it fits, any clues? Based on Patricks measurements, it sounds like I would need XXL in the parka.