or Connect

Posts by forex

Tricky, 214270 has a rounded shape case and so sits much better on the wrist compared to SubC or many other models. It is very comfortable indeed but is little too plain and may get boring at some point. I still enjoy mine and wear it for couple weeks in a row sometimes, especially during hot days when you don't want anything on your wrist.
I had one for literally 2-3 days but it never sat well on my wrist, it's blocky case never felt right and I had to let it go and get the new sea dweller. I never looked back, I think that SubC would be a great watch if Rolex didn't mess with the case and kept the tapered lugs similar to what they have done with the Sea Dweller.
Exploring
DSSD has a smaller dial but is much thicker, this one has a much bigger dial so it looks bigger when you look at it. It does sit better on the wrist compared to DSSD though, deep sea is like a hockey puck as you know. I honestly have no idea why Rolex decides to make this explorer bigger, I think it would be perfect at 40mm.
Explorer II in the house, the watch wears pretty big compared to even my DSSD and SD4K, still getting used to it but quite pleased.
So you went for the Batman? Didn't you just get your Daytona a few months ago? Already flipped it? I thought long and hard between BLNR and EXP II 42mm black face, something about the case of GMTc that doesn't sit well with me, it is a blocky case and doesn't sit well on my wrist, just like the SubC. So I went the SD4000 and Exp II route, covers water, land and still has a dual time zone!
Gentlemen, some more fabrics for sale, please pm me with questions. First one is Carlo Barbers for Lesser gunclub, Harrison's moonbeam tan herringbone, dark brown minnis fresco, last two are W Bill tweeds
This looks ridiculous, maybe because it is a close up shot? This tweed looked much better from some other pictures I've seen.
Do they make short sleeve linen polos? That would be interesting for summer, no?
Gents, have a couple more of these left. Top two from left and middle two from right, also have couple of suitings, please pm if there is any interest.