or Connect

Posts by forex

I bought a pair of penny loafers direct from RL and one from eddie on the board, they are the same size but the one I bought here fits very snug and I don't like wearing it. Has anyone experienced the same issue, I am just curious as to why there would be such a difference?
How about navy herringbone? Moonbeam bunch has a nice navy blue herringbone that would make a nice coat.
So where can I get some herringbone and ribbed socks for summer? I bought a few of these Corgi socks last year and like them a lot, I think I'm a big fan of ribbed socks. http://www.afinepairofshoes.co.uk/collections/sale-price-desc/products/corgi-ribbed-cotton-blend-socks-purple
The new explorers are nice although it takes time getting used to the cartoonishly big hands, I'm thinking to pick up the polar one soon. On a different note, I got my DSSD and have been wearing it for two days now. It did take me a full day to get used to the heft and thickness, I think I am still getting used to the weight but it is a very nice watch and I enjoy looking at it throughout the day!
$20,000 more??? That omega is about $4-5K, where do you live?
OK, I forgot the Nautilus so I count 4, I must be missing one more.
Damn it frills, how many Pateks do you have? I thought I counted two but this one is new to me.
I think that one of the W Bill linens would be nice, navy blue and tabacco.
I'm not, I would have tried bespoke already if I was in NYC. I hate to travel for fittings but if RTW fits good then I'd go for it but I do understand that it is a completely unnecessary hassle for you guys. And I know the suit pants won't fit me based on those measurements!
Can I order a Formosa suit and try the jacket on? I would be in for the blazer and delfino if the fit works. I would have to return the suit but I hate to trouble the good guys at NMWA.