or Connect

Posts by Jen

I actually prefer to pick out that sort of book for myself...though an amazon gift certificate might be nice. Online shopping is a great way to pass the time when the little one won't sleep at 3am.
Wash your face. Then moisturize. There are also some scrubs that claim to be gentle enough for daily use.
If you want to give her a gift, then make it something for her. She will be getting lots of things for the baby already. Perhaps some sort of "pamper yourself" care package. There are some great home spa products that you can even get at the drug store. Put that together in a basket with some herbal teas, a nice box of chocolates (speaking for myself here), etc. Flowers are also nice. If you know of a good place, a massage gift certificate (some place like Burke...
Does that just mean that they would have to use lard instead of partially hydrogenated vegetable oil? Of course, I am assuming that small amounts of naturally occurring trans-fat are ok. Otherwise, there will be no more steakhouses in NYC.
The bats are in the belfry the dew is on the moor where are the arms that held me and pledged her love before and pledged her love before Chorus It's such a sad old feeling the fields are soft and green it's memories that I'm stelaing but you're innocent when you dream when you dream you're innocent when you dream running through the graveyard we laughed my friends and I we swore we'd be together until the day we died until the day we died Repeat...
Quote: Originally Posted by globetrotter Jen, just curious, are you talking body wieght squats, or squat rack squats? I don't think I have ever seen a woman do squat weight squats. Usually just body-weight squats. I do sometimes use the rack for stability when doing one-legged squats, but that's about it.
Monday - 45 min swim ~ 1mile Tuesday - Tempo run , Boxing class, Astanga Yoga (no teaching on Tuesday!) Wednesday - Spin class, pull-ups, dips, squats Thursday - Fartleks, weight training Friday - Easy run, Boxing class Saturday - Long run Sunday - Rest. Usually, the boxing class is a combo of cardio (rope), weight training, abs, and bag work. On Thursday, I try to hit whatever muscle groups I don't get to in class.
Quote: Originally Posted by viking_mike sheesh....whipped! Hmmm, let's see, I drop what I am working on to take pictures of Fok, so that you guys can ogle him. I cook brunch, and he posts on the internet. He eats said brunch. I clean up. If this constitutes being whipped, I want in!
Quote: Originally Posted by LA Guy Well, I thought that I would do an outfit for my wife. It is Friday, after all. Anyway, for anyone who likes to get stuff for their sigificant others, here is something. Thanks love. That is perfect! I am really glad that you picked boots instead of sneakers, too. Now if someone will only give me 1.5k, I can get dressed...
Alive Yoga has audio from actual classes that you can download for $9 a class. I haven't used it much, but I have been to the classes since two of my teachers post classes occasionally. Both Mimi and Elliott are fantastic! Disclaimer: This should really only be used by someone who already has a personal practice. To avoid injury and ream the most benefits, you should learn from a good instructor(s). I think that a good rule is that each asana should be learned from a...