or Connect

Posts by JonB27

I like the collar on the jacket, not crazy about the pockets, and it looks a bit tight. I prefer bomber style jackets a little looser in the sleeves. Will you be making different style leather jackets? If pictures have been posted please link me. I want to order another jacket and a few shirts, but want to see if your coming out with new models.
I'm contemplating the painted MMM sneaks, may pick them up this weekend.
Snake, I like the fit, cardi and 19 cm's fit good. Looks good Sq... I actually like Lanvin sneakers and have a couple pairs, I don't see how they are as flashy as some are claiming. Rick dunks, on the other hand, look cartoonishly big.
Kelvin, were you in Little Tokyo? I was grabbing lunch out there today and saw that fair type of thing that was going on.
Leather Soul Hawaii (coming soon): 9513 Santa Monica Blvd, Beverly Hills
I agree with the comments about the APC thread, it would be much better if actual APC pieces are discussed, rather than denim sizing.
What are the dimensions on the wallet?
I've been with Verizon for a long time: Made the switch from BB to Droid, and will make the switch from Droid to iPhone, if and when it comes to Verizon.
APC store in LA is on Melrose and Croft, been there for a while.
Bodega wine bar, Pasadena, happy hour everyday from 4-7. The Must wine bar, downtown Pita Kitchen, Ventura Blvd and Van Nuys, hole in the wall with good food. The Stand, Ventura Blvd, good hot dogs