or Connect

Posts by JonB27

Unfortunately it is turning into another sizing thread... I would definitely buy those plain toe black boots posted a couple pages back...
I actually just placed an order for a brown bomber in washed lamb, looking forward to seeing it in person in a few weeks...
-Paul Smith Bihars in Brown and Oxblood (couldn't make up my mind so got both) -Just ordered dark brown TOJ bomber -Going to order grey TOJ moto -Contemplating on the Paul smith brown suede corsos if they still have my size...
Quote: Originally Posted by bluemagic In all honesty I believe this to be true. I don't think it's just because of our subjectivism, either, but because there was a fundamental culture shift from the modern to postmodern era. Things don't last anymore. Wow, you really take things seriously...
So now that I ordered the Bihars I keep looking at the dark brown suede corso's (its always something)... Should I order the same size as Rollins in the corso's?
I haven't received mine but figure it's coming :/
Since you will not be riding ToJ is definitely a good option... I have an Aero Cafe Racer and a Vanson that I'm using for riding, they are stiff and take a while to break in... I'm ordering a ToJ bomber myself for casual wear.
Those new Rollins look nice...
Very nice RFX!
I think I'm going to order the black calf jumpers, when will you be getting them in?