or Connect

Posts by rogerm

I had some juicy pants once. They were pretty well made and the price was pretty good. However, I read the headline and before I clicked on the post, all I thought was "why?".
Quote: Originally Posted by greekgeek If only we could get them to breed more quickly..... Shit, I didn't know. I was waiting for Esquire and GQ to do a crappy article on them.
1st time seeing this sale thread. I love the Paul Smith suit. The jacket seems to fit small, like a 42R, but the pants measure normal for a 44R. I always have trouble with Paul Smith and their sizing....great looking suit though!
Is it me or is there always an even rarer wool right around the corner? So far there's escorial, jemala, and vicuna...pretty soon the is will be the wool from scrotum sacks of magical goats.
Quote: Originally Posted by oldog/oldtrix Purchased in 1993, worn in 2010: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=963o0wHwhEU Ralph Lauren is funny this way. Season after season it's the same thing again and agian, but with subtle differences and then it's back to square one. I wonder what your coats cost in 1993 and what they are today? They are also probably better made then too.
Quote: Originally Posted by Sartrolliast Ego [sic] and narcissism, in almost unimaginable extremes, are exactly the qualities required for success. I wholeheartedly agree with this, but you forgot one thing: talent
Does anyone have the link to where Eric posted his visionary designs on a woman's clothes blog? I liked reading that. \t
Congrats. I do love the Eric Glennie website. Always interesting.
i think you got two ties at a good price. Certainly a discount from any store. However, the seller is a liar. He/She has great merchandise, but they inflated the original price on ALL their auctions. The original price on the stuff is inflated from 100-300%
You will probably get a better response on timezone.com