or Connect

Posts by CommercialDoc

Thank you all for the advice. They are on ebay now: link
Also, I am not a very experienced seller but long time lurker. Does the forum think I would do better with these on ebay?
I picked up these Alden Shell Cordovan Full Strap Slip-On Loafers thanks to this thread. Brand new with box and bags. 10.5E. Never worn and tried on once by me but too wide. Bought from teamshoeseaport.com going out of business sale. Paid $295 on sale and asking $295 including shipping. Retail price is approximately $490.
pm sent
Quote: Originally Posted by mahler Lowered price on AE shoes pm sent
Quote: Originally Posted by DocHolliday Nah, it's regular pebble grain, just combined with my extremely amateurish photography. Is the stripping of polish with acetone described in detail in another post?
Quote: Originally Posted by gdl203 zeetan (timecollectors) in KL Sean (timephilosophy) in Singapore I assume prices are negotiable? Prestigetime throws in at least a little discount if you try.
Quote: Originally Posted by gdl203 I echo everything Ed said. I only recommend them to people who are scared of ordering a watch from Singapore or Malaysia though. If they're not concerned about that, the best options are with a handful of grey mkt dealers in KL and Singapore. Better prices, full OEM warranty and 48-72 hour delivery. To answer the OP's question, I have a colleague here who ordered a Lange from PT - that would be the most expensive...
Not very many choices at the $749 price plus 30% off. Most of the suits are $999. Nevertheless, there are some deals to be had.
I have heard nothing but good reports on prestigetime from both family and friends who have used them