or Connect

Posts by CommercialDoc

Quote: Originally Posted by gdl203 I didn't say it wasn't "nice". Just not my taste To answer your question though: give me some wood, some functional stainless steel appliances (not an ultra-thin convection range or ultra-slim hood) and enough cabinetry and I'm happy Not a frequent poster but spend a lot of time lurking in "Fine Living, Home..." Thought I might contribute something so here is my new kitchen: Still waiting...
4100 sq. above ground w/1700 basement plus a garage. Sometimes it feels too big and sometimes too small.
10 Days in Kauai and loved it. The only downside to Kauai is a lack of true luxury hotels. I would reccomend a guest house or cottage.
I test drove the Q7 4.2 and found the interior to be very nice, the blindspots atrocious and the ride to be way too "bouncy". The handling was really mushy. I wanted to like it but came away disappointed. I drove the X5 4.8 after it and loved it. It was everything the Q7 was not. The only downside I found was the small trunk/lack of third row seating - though they are offering a jump seat in the trunk in the 2010s.
What about Audi Q7? Anyone have any experience with it?
Last night's episode redeemed this season. The use of "schmo-hawk" was great. Also, Seinfield sharing Larry's willingness to over analyze everything ad nauseam was pretty funny.
PM Sent
Whelan Scarlett
Whelan Dawn Lima Hazell
Is affiliate link not working? I had same problem.