or Connect

Posts by CommercialDoc

Sator - If we want to place an order with Steve, we can just email inquiries@nungar.com.au right?
Quote: Originally Posted by skalogre From FatWallet 52618 for 20% off a $75 order LC107 for for free shipping on a $85 order Sorry. 52618 is expired.
Quote: Originally Posted by edmorel You mean these These are Comfort Craftsmen in Whiskey but with a leather sole? Would the appearance change if the composite non-slip sole was used?
Quote: Originally Posted by Skyhigh I've been invited to a wedding in April and have to start planning if Jantzen shirts should be a part of the outfit. I would not rely on receiving a new Jantzen by April unless you are travelling there.
Quote: Originally Posted by Cantabrigian Please do let us know how it ultimately turns out / what they do to correct it. I just sent them a whole bunch of pics of the suit on me and what I would like the suit to look like. I am going to send it back and see what they can do.
These would be a good all around choice. Take 20% off the price with coupon code and get them for around $150. http://www.sierratradingpost.com/i/7...aultDept=False
Thanks for posting. The shoulders look very good in the bottom picture.
There are a few Isaia Napoli's on STP right now. They are larger sizes mostly. Super 130s, 3 roll 2 with flat front pants. With the coupons and free shipping they come out to $680 and if patient they could go on deeper sale.
Quote: Originally Posted by Cantabrigian Did you order this suit directly from the factory in Rochester or through a retailer? I have a suit on order with them and seeing the results has me rather nervous... Direct from the factory. Fitted three times in their storefront.
Quote: Originally Posted by Memphis I'm 5'6" 220lbs and wear a 46R. I can post up a Pic of a bespoke Ron Rivito I have when I get home from work. Thank you. I was told they will fix it but I was told there was only so much they can do for a big guy. Now I am 6'2 and 230 lbs. I don't think my proportions are so drastic as to make this an excuse. I don't think there is an excuse even if they were. This is what a tailor does. I would...