or Connect

Posts by CommercialDoc

These seem closer to a 46 based on measurements. Is that right? I am usually a 56/46 in canali and zegna, so I hope I am right.
Quote: Originally Posted by Dakota rube All the houses in CD's post are McMansions. They are on tiny lots, in a new "upscale" development in some fucking suburb. There are probably 6 floorplans to choose from, with three or four exteriors for each. It's like Celebration, Florida. All fucking smoke and mirrors. I didn't mean to make it a mystery. The neighborhood is in Pittsburgh. Here is a link: http://www.summersetatfrickpark.com/
Curious what the take is on these: They are in an urban, new neighborhood. Sort of the urban McMansions.
better pics please!
Looking to order the SS bracelet for my wife's JLC Ladies Master Compressor to replace the leather band. Any suggestions for a dealer who can get this to me quickly at a good price? Thanks for your help
Quote: Originally Posted by yoink from my experience when shopping around for the fixtures everything is cheaper on the internet compared to the showrooms- even if you hire a contractor and the showroom gives a discounted "contractor pricing" what kind of look are you going for? QFT
Hotel - the Renaissance or the Fairmont (if it is open yet, scheduled to open 3/29 and should be Pittsburgh's nicest hotel) If you are willing to stay a night in the country near Failingwater, there is a great luxury resort, Nemacolin with four star restuarant Lautrec: http://www.nemacolin.com/ Dining: Alla Famiglia - expensive northern italian, massive portions - strange neighborhood so may want to hire a car unless you know your way around Eleven -...
We have this in our family room, it is the most comfortable leather sofa I have ever sat on. It has the warmest, smoothest leather I have ever felt. We purchased it as a floor model but it is still obscenely expensive. Every time my son touches it, I have a panic attack. Stock photo from ligne roset.
Very much interested in the Kiton in 46. Please PM me details.
We have the Stearns & Foster Estate Collection Luxury Firm Euro Pillowtop. It was under $2k and we are very happy with it.