or Connect

Posts by CommercialDoc

better pics please!
Looking to order the SS bracelet for my wife's JLC Ladies Master Compressor to replace the leather band. Any suggestions for a dealer who can get this to me quickly at a good price? Thanks for your help
Quote: Originally Posted by yoink from my experience when shopping around for the fixtures everything is cheaper on the internet compared to the showrooms- even if you hire a contractor and the showroom gives a discounted "contractor pricing" what kind of look are you going for? QFT
Hotel - the Renaissance or the Fairmont (if it is open yet, scheduled to open 3/29 and should be Pittsburgh's nicest hotel) If you are willing to stay a night in the country near Failingwater, there is a great luxury resort, Nemacolin with four star restuarant Lautrec: http://www.nemacolin.com/ Dining: Alla Famiglia - expensive northern italian, massive portions - strange neighborhood so may want to hire a car unless you know your way around Eleven -...
We have this in our family room, it is the most comfortable leather sofa I have ever sat on. It has the warmest, smoothest leather I have ever felt. We purchased it as a floor model but it is still obscenely expensive. Every time my son touches it, I have a panic attack. Stock photo from ligne roset.
Very much interested in the Kiton in 46. Please PM me details.
We have the Stearns & Foster Estate Collection Luxury Firm Euro Pillowtop. It was under $2k and we are very happy with it.
The Oliver Building - Pittsburgh
Quote: Originally Posted by bullrams Great set-up!! Chandelair (sp?) details plz?!! Sputnik 30" - lots of manufacturers. It is a knock-off of the chandeliers in the Metropolitan Opera House. Purchased through ebay but widely available online.
Quote: Originally Posted by lefty CommercialDoc, nice island. I would never leave that kitchen. Does it open to a sitting area? G, do you look into D & I's bedroom? What's the upcharge for that? One of my favourite dark kitchens: lefty It opens to the great room: The refrigerator door panels were also installed this week: I need to pick up a new microwave.