or Connect

Posts by CommercialDoc

I was thinking navy.
@mcl911 I'd be interested in this in blue.
Are pants flat front or pleated?
I have a third kid on the way so I will soon have a 4 year old, 2 year old and newborn. I currently have an E350 and do not think I will be able to fit 2 car seats and a booster seat. Does anyone have any experience with this? The rear seat in an S550 is only 1.5" wider than the E350. Would this extra 1.5" make much of a difference? The rear seat width in other large luxury sedans 750, A8 and the american luxury sedans are roughly the same as the S550. I would be...
Maybe a little off topic but I live in Pittsburgh. I think the public perception of Pittsburgh winters is that they are more severe than they actually are. I would expect less major storms and heavy snow than Boston. Pittsburgh gets a lot of wet, wintry days but maybe a handful of heavy snows per season. ps - if you happen to need Pittsburgh specific advice, feel free to pm me.
pm sent
These seem closer to a 46 based on measurements. Is that right? I am usually a 56/46 in canali and zegna, so I hope I am right.
Quote: Originally Posted by Dakota rube All the houses in CD's post are McMansions. They are on tiny lots, in a new "upscale" development in some fucking suburb. There are probably 6 floorplans to choose from, with three or four exteriors for each. It's like Celebration, Florida. All fucking smoke and mirrors. I didn't mean to make it a mystery. The neighborhood is in Pittsburgh. Here is a link: http://www.summersetatfrickpark.com/
Curious what the take is on these: They are in an urban, new neighborhood. Sort of the urban McMansions.
better pics please!