or Connect

Posts by hazE

Quote: Originally Posted by KaiserSose A few impulse buys at 70% + off. NdG I really wanted that in this colourway But it seems it never went into production with the black neck, just the white neck that you see on oki-ni etc, which imo ruined it. How much was that colourway?
ah sucks think the lookbook colourway is way better
anyone know where I can get this v? not the same one as the one on oki-ni/context with the white neck
anyone know where I can get this v? not the same one as the one on oki-ni/context with the white neck
measurements and pictures please. I'm in AUS, can you let me know a price incl shipping.
http://secure.hostdeziners.com/www_s...tore/index.php
Quote: Originally Posted by davo10375 there were junya shorts for 150 on tuesday, i think a small in khaki and poss a medium/small in navy. Also the similar thing but in pants. Decent range of sizes quite a bit of L and XL. Struggling to stay away from the sale kunk i was also disappointed by the tee... proportions were ridiculous. The shoes are great... was wanting a pair of sneaker sneakers (as opposed to springcourts etc) and these are the...
Quote: Originally Posted by davo10375 Never seen that before socal... whats the material like? Wound up going to an awesome clearance sale today... lots of ss08 leftovers (in perth stock comes a bit late so this stuff is on sale later usually) at 75% off. Junya shirts for about 150 Aus (100 US), the junya linen shorts I bought for 275 AUS down to 150 AUS (100 US, crazy stuff). Also a few RO/Raf shoes for around 300 aus (low top black/white RO, few...
If I'm 11.5/12 in Converse what do I need for CP's? I figured I needed 45ish but heard they ran big?
^ dont be afraid of the wash