or Connect

Posts by oneeightyseven

recipe? my mom is celiac and I'd love to make them!
one of my friends won a million dollars in the lotto. I'm happy for him. It's weird though, we hadn't spoken in over a year, but the night of the drawing (obviously before he knew he won. I think it was even before the results would've been announced) we were messaging on facebook. also, I never play the lottery but was compelled to for that drawing and someone won at the location I purchased my ticket at.
an fb friend of mine who lives in Manhattan has the loubs spikes. when I saw
luisa is awesome. a little pricey, but they have great shit and their customer service is great.
just letting you guys know, I've got some Canada Goose jackets for sale at pretty decent prices. I have varying sizes, colours and styles so it's difficult to list, but if you PM with your size, style and colour I can get back to you if I have that.
I have a bunch of Canada Goose jackets for sale, S-XL. The buyer will pay shipping and 4% (unless gifted). Toronto meetups are welcomed.
what I've been drinking lately: and but this is my go to:
Up for sale is a size Medium Canada Goose Chateau Parka in black. It is brand new with tags. I am willing to ship, at the buyer's cost. Local Toronto meetups are welcome. here is a picture for reference:
shit, this look is fucking awesome.
saw a bmw z1 today; only the second I've ever seen