or Connect

Posts by oneeightyseven

yes, those high end cars drop drastically once out of warranty. saw an 08 S550 with the designo package for 40k with only 30km on it. id never buy it because it would be a bitch on maintenance
lol dickhead doc, look at how much of a fucking imbecile you are, even your fucking math doesn't make sense haha. it takes more bullets to kill in core, yet, according to you, that means less misses? even with your bullshit "not registering" simple logic will deduce that in core more bullets would not register as a result of your so-called phantom detection.you are fucking shit and I already called you out to play an objective game with me to show you how I "camp". plain...
heading to a french restaurant tonight for my birthday dinner! could be my first taste of tartare
hey Pio, long time no talk. how have you been?p.s you're forgetting Tim Horton's and Wendy's, and KFC and Taco Bell!
haha not mad, just Doc trying to throw me under the bus for him having shitty stats. half of the stuff he said doesn't even make sense. for instance:then goes on to say:dafuq???also, his whole diatribe on accuracy not being relevant because of hardcore is completely bullshit and illogical. if its "one shot, one kill" in HC, then the amount of bullets that "wouldnt register" (and this is according to Doc) would be far less than in core, simply because you would be shooting...
first time I'm on this site in weeks and this is the first shit I see? don't be mad that you suck Doc.
hey mauro, saw this and laughed
yet he still always gets the shot
the A5 is good in the snow? awesome. nice car, bud!
man, I'd be infuriated if it was for 5-10 km over; that's nothing! mine was for going 78 in a 50. Going to dispute it, regardless