or Connect

Posts by oneeightyseven

saw a bmw z1 today; only the second I've ever seen
xpost from the sizing thread: I've read this thread through but am still unaware of my size since I haven't found a common reference point. I am guessing I would be a 6UK in the Rain last. I wear: 6.5 UK in the Tricker's Stow 6UK in Paul Smith 40 in Margiela 40 in Jil Sander I am going to try on the Allen Edmond Park Avenue tonight, but the only references in this thread are to the Alcudia models. p.s I also do not have wide feet, if that is any help.
hey, I've read this thread through but am still unaware of my size since I haven't found a common reference point. I am guessing I would be a 6UK in the Rain last. I wear: 6.5 UK in the Tricker's Stow 6UK in Paul Smith 40 in Margiela 40 in Jil Sander I am going to try on the Allen Edmond Park Avenue tonight, but the only references in this thread are to the Alcudia models. p.s I also do not have wide feet, if that is any help.
I'm in need of suits, and apparently my size is impossible to find. 36S suits would be greatly appreciated. I also fit a 34 in some suits (tends to be the 'old man' brands lol). I will look at pretty much anything other than black. Thanks
William Wallace actually died wearing hi-top GATs
maybe not directly (although, with his ability to reach so many people and name dropping, he may have a direct impact), but he definitely speaks to a huge market that will ultimately dictate what is produced to maximize profits. it's all about demand
aloha doesn't have my size and I didn't even know MMM had an online site....shit's changed!
only lows I've sen in a long time were odd coloured (greens, blues etc.) or entirely leather, without the suede. I want just simple low MMM GATs
too bad they don't stock 3s. I guess I'll have to try a 4 in the Sevan Sweater
if you fin lows in a 41, shoot me a PM please. fuck sakes I miss OG GATS. should have stocked up on them