or Connect

Posts by oneeightyseven

it's awesome that you go above and beyond like that for your child. I feel bad for my mom when I make a pizza or something and she is left out.just looked up rugelach and it looks awesome! I'd love to bake that! thanks!
recipe? my mom is celiac and I'd love to make them!
one of my friends won a million dollars in the lotto. I'm happy for him. It's weird though, we hadn't spoken in over a year, but the night of the drawing (obviously before he knew he won. I think it was even before the results would've been announced) we were messaging on facebook. also, I never play the lottery but was compelled to for that drawing and someone won at the location I purchased my ticket at.
an fb friend of mine who lives in Manhattan has the loubs spikes. when I saw
luisa is awesome. a little pricey, but they have great shit and their customer service is great.
just letting you guys know, I've got some Canada Goose jackets for sale at pretty decent prices. I have varying sizes, colours and styles so it's difficult to list, but if you PM with your size, style and colour I can get back to you if I have that.
I have a bunch of Canada Goose jackets for sale, S-XL. The buyer will pay shipping and 4% (unless gifted). Toronto meetups are welcomed.
what I've been drinking lately: and but this is my go to:
Up for sale is a size Medium Canada Goose Chateau Parka in black. It is brand new with tags. I am willing to ship, at the buyer's cost. Local Toronto meetups are welcome. here is a picture for reference:
shit, this look is fucking awesome.