or Connect

Posts by oneeightyseven

trying to get phone lines for a business is absolutely the worst thing.
also, check out worsttradtattoos I'm perplexed as to what I think about this page. On one hand, it's mildly entertaining to see some of the abominations posted (shaky lines, horrible shading and really poorly done colour). But on the other hand, I can't help but feel bad for both the tattooed and the artist. Tell me what you guys think!
old post, but I'll bite.yes and no. Yes they are obviously meant to be seen, but no not everybody subscribes to the mantra that you are purporting. I cover up my tattoos as much as possible -- it's not that I am ashamed of them, but I do not want them to be a defining factor. I mostly wear long sleeved shirts. For instance, my friends didn't even know I got a big piece on my left arm for months after the fact.That is to say that I also do not subscribe to the whole "look...
anybody watching this MTL v CHI game? Unreal
This is one is not so much as messed up, just a little odd and overly hipster. Nonetheless, I love the both the song and the band. Chasing Kurt - From the Inside
yah? really?! oh.p.s great beard Bhowie! I am truly envious! I just got rid of mine 15 minutes ago for an upcoming interview
NY and Chicago is the primary reason why I felt that the series could continue but you articulated it much better. I have never thought of a spin-off, but that introduces an interesting prospect that leaves even a faint glimmer of hope. I would love to see more of the NY gang or Capone's rise.
Unfortunate news for Boardwalk Empire, but I am very excited for the new seasons of Veep and Game of Thrones. What are your thoughts on ending the series? Personally, I felt that it could have had one more season after this, but I agree with the overall sentiment of going out on top.
Hey! It's been so long since I've been back here; it's like an entirely new site! I've been so busy with finishing up school and looking to get my life started that posting has kind of gotten pushed to the side. This is probably one of the only threads I've perused despite my non-activity. The stuff you guys can put together is beyond me and my admiration for your guys' talents is actually what really ignited my passion for cooking.Yes! This is exactly what I need. That...
wow, the Vertex Radiance Collection is exactly what I was looking for. And they are on sale! Thanks so much!