or Connect

Posts by oneeightyseven

Dude, I think you think I am defending him to which I am not. I've never liked the guy - and truth be told his online persona comes off as a twat. I get he made some clothes that people like, hell my peacoat is pretty good for a $400 coat (bought on B&S because I would never give him a dime).I've interacted with Drew mainly on other areas of this forum, this was years ago, where he always came off as arrogant, snobbish, and holier-than-thou.All I'm saying is that if I were...
I presume that this is directed at my comment because I was the first to speak out against the FB stuff.Like I said in my other comment, I understand why people are pissed off. I would be too. But keep in mind that there are other people involved in his venture that you are inevitably harming with people calling for scenes to be made at the restaurant etc.And there's a very good reason that I don't have anything on order...and you're seeing it now. I always have, and...
'bout to go all-in UWTI #yolo
It is a very good idea and, if done correctly, can be a great addition to a well-designed room. I once saw an F1 Ferrari engine coffee table for $2X,XXX (this was a long time ago so I can't remember the exact number, but it was retardedly high).And yes, the logo is ridiculously tacky.
Yes, you are correct. But that is much more a testament to Drew's character and business operation than anything else.
Personally, I've never liked Drew. I've always thought of him as kind of arrogant and abrasive, or at least that is the persona he portrayed online, so I am not at all surprised that he would pull something like this. I am also not a TOJ customer - I have only one peacoat that I got on the B&S forum for cheap. That being said, I think it is a little unfair to drag his restaurant into this. He has partners who have, presumably, saved up a lot of capital and are dependent...
yeah she looks beautiful! That is probably the most accurate depiction of what I had in my mind for year (hell, since I've been on this site I've wanted a JLC with a choco croc strap).Also regarding the Grand Ultra Thin, it looks great in pictures. I guess I will have to try it on and see if I get the same excitement (or lack thereof) that you did
yes, it is going to be a gift for my graduation. I just feel bad because they have paid my entire way through school and everything else so I figured I would still get what I want without the exorbitant price tag.I admit I will have to do my due diligence on the seller. I have also just texted my sister about setting up an appointment with a jeweller she knows to see what he has/if he can get what I need for a decent price.I want to thank you for both your consideration...
I think you are right and I may be just jumping the gun because I saw a deal at a good price. I may be settling a bit because it isn't the exact model I have always wanted. In terms of watches though, I'm fairly certain I want a JLC (something on the simpler side). I guess the Master Grande Ultra Thin fit those parameters which is why I got excited about it, but it wasn't the ideal fit.Something along the lines of what I have always envisioned myself getting was what...
hey! sorry to bother, but what is the name of that JLC?Before I made my appointment at Royal de Versailles I had something like that in mind. I like the simplicity of it, but the only one they had that was similar was the Master Calendar (it had numbers and a lot more going on).I found a picture of another model that I liked but I am unable to find it on the JLC site also. [[SPOILER]]