or Connect

Posts by oneeightyseven

a friend's family member has the nicest SLS I've ever seen. It's white and lowered right to the ground, with a set of rims on it. I usually don't like cars with anything done to them, but this car is a thing of beauty. I'll try and snap a picture of it next time I'm around
anybody have experience with Officine Creative boots? saw a pair I really loved. was just curious if they were worth it
are you saying I should lease my vehicle over buying it?
yeah, to see nice cars you'll have to hang around the Yonge/Bloor area. yorkville and cumberland are two streets that are great for car spotting. but to be honest, the best cars I've seen were in the suburbs.
hey peeeebs, I have half of my summer goal list knocked off!
but it isn't ganging up at all if you're actually being dumb. has it gotten to the point that any criticism = ganging up? no, if you say something stupid, somebody will inevitably address you accordingly ( and as such, if it is a persistent matter, it will become a defacto persona). again, I'm not saying you are stupid or anything, but that was a really poor choice to illustrate your point (I'll read on for this good debate, but that post as a standalone is pretty...
to be fair what you said was pretty dumb, bhowie was just calling a spade a spade.
great day in the market, woke up to some great news
yeah that's what steered me away. I mean, as much as I want to drive an S-class, I've seen the horrors my buddy has gone through with his. He has the previous generation (03 s500) and every little thing is such a huge bill. I remember he once told me how much his brakes cost for parts and labour and it was then that I decided that if I am going to buy an S-class it will surely have to be under warranty. The only reason he keeps the car is because it was his father's first...
yes, those high end cars drop drastically once out of warranty. saw an 08 S550 with the designo package for 40k with only 30km on it. id never buy it because it would be a bitch on maintenance