or Connect

Posts by oneeightyseven

I most definitely did. It's also nice to know that it ages well, seeing as I would like to try my hand at that. Thanks!
It's actually not that expensive. I believe it is priced at 45$ per bottle at the LCBO (I can't recall the last time I bought a single bottle, so this is an estimate). I actually got into it because a good friend of mine and his grandfather, whom I regularly drink with, religiously buy it. As they say, "When in Rome"Now for the 1990. Yes, admittedly, that was pricier. Moreover, that vintage is not my ''go to''; I usually buy whatever the LCBO or that particular restaurant...
I actually had no idea before I got this. After looking it up (because of how impressed I was) I found that out. I have had very little experience with L'Occitane outside of what my mother buys for herself.
I know that this is not a fragrance per se, but L'Occitane Baux deodorant is quite possibly the best-smelling deodorant I have come across.
what is going on with CHI? Their play is so lackluster. as I typed this, Hossa put in a PPG edit: now they've tied it and made me look like a real idiot haha edit2: and now Toews helped me in fantasy
My recent go to wine has been Masi Amarone. I really like the 1990. I'm curious what the more experienced guys think about this particular wine.
nor should they!I am absolutely enamoured by Aubrey. Great gif!
I have mixed feelings about this.While, yes, the community seems to have changed drastically and may not be the same community that appealed to me so much before, there is still that persistent notion of glorifying the past.On the one hand, the forum's demographic seems to have shifted in a manner that would not necessarily be as appealing to me. That isn't to say that all new posters are shit, but from what little I have read, there seems to be a lot more posters who...
haha I didn't mean for it to be at all. I guess, in hindsight, I can see how it can be misconstrued as such. The reality is nowhere near as glamorous as it sounds, trust me.hey guys! I've just focused a lot of my time on other things and trying to figure out my place in life. I've been taking things a lot more seriously in terms of school and future employment prospects. With all of that monopolizing my time posting has really been put on the back-burner.It's also rather...