or Connect

Posts by mr.invincible

whats a good dwr/water repellent for a non-tumble dry jacket?
that didnt work either. trying to buy a palace t shirt! someone pm me their code?
whats the best, safest,and cheapest way to get rid of sweat stains on white tshirts? without using bleach of course.
aw man, that code doesn't work. does that mean its one time only?thanks tho!
if anyone is not planning to buy anything on tres, can i have their codes? I would greatly appreciate it!
everything online has gone up to $180. i guess the next question is, since this will be my first time buying APCs, are there fakes out there?
trying to get some apc jeans! they never go on sale, right? trying to look for someplace that sells below $180 US! help!
so the leather should soften up or what? dress shoes should have some sort of warning label lol
I just recently bought a pair of grenson sid long wing brogue. It is my first pair of quality dress shoes and i was wondering does it hurt when you first wear them? walking in them cuts my ankles and its almost unbearable to walk in them
i just recently bought a pair of grenson sid long wing brogues and these are my first quality pair of dress shoes. im fairly new dress shoes and i was wondering does it hurt wearing it for the first time? when im walking it cuts under my ankle its almost unbearable to walk in them. I was wearing heavy socks too...