or Connect

Posts by umonku

Sold: Tricker's Super Boots Burford Dk Brown Size UK 8.5 Tried on in-store, never worn. I picked these up some time ago and, during some closet cleaning, have decided that it is time for them to go. These retail around $550 I believe. Nice, versatile dark brown espresso color. Comes in original box, although there is a ding to the lid. Thanks!
^^Those oxfords are great, thanks for posting them!
SOLD FS: Yuketen Short Hunting Boots Size: US10.5 (fit slightly large) Color: Brown Scotchgrain Condition: Tried on, worn once, fit too large These boots are excellent! I bought these in my usual Yuketen size and found them a little roomier and longer than usual. Was able to find a US10 (pictured) that fit better, otherwise I would have kept them. Fit is similar to Alden Barrie last in terms of length. Leather lined. Comfy Vibram sole. Comes with box and leather...
$SOLD$ NWOT EG Engineered Garments Storm Parka Size Medium. Bought this on sale last season from SA. Impulse buy, neglected to consider the lack of weather requiring a coat of this magnitude. Nice weight, heavy two-way front zipper, patch pockets, side entry slits for accessing undercoat pockets, , corduroy lined collar and pocket flaps, center vent with button closure. Comes with removable liner, belt, and hood.
^^Good look. I think the brown belt works perfect with those khakis.
$SOLD$: FW13 EG Bedford Homespun Knit Grey Melange Size L Bought from MAC SF last season. Worn once (No BS). Couldn't find a way to work this piece in with the rest of my kit. Awesome piece, very comfortable and warm. Partially lined including sleeves, with interior pockets, removable buttons, nice weight. No stains, snags, smells, etc. Perfect condition. I would say this fits between a M and L. Most of my EG is size M, and this piece fits me well. S2S: 19" P2P:...
$SOLD$ BNWOT, never worn Levis LVC leather jacket. I purchased this jacket in size L and M when it was first released. Sold the size L, as it was too large and held onto the Medium. Seeing as how I have now owned it for about a year and have not had the occasion to wear it (too warm for leather in CA), I have decided to let it go for about half of what I paid. Free shipping included in CONUS.
Anybody know what ever happened to the "Reserve" collection? Did they actually end up producing them with these leathers and soles? http://archive.wrgmag.com/project-las-vegas-chippewa-work-boots/
I have the yellow tattersall in a M. After two washes it measures: S2S (across front): 17" P2P (across front): 21" Length (bottom of collar to back hem): 30" Sleeve (shoulder seam to end cuff): 25 1/8" Its certainly not oversized, but I would say the 19th c. shirt runs more traditional in size and shape than some of their other offerings. The sleeves and waist in particular are definitely not slim. That said, I would still stick with your usual size and embrace the...
My experience is that the Bedford sizing is quite variable from season-to-season and sometimes even within seasons from fabric-to-fabric. I usually wear a size M in EG and have had Bedfords in both size M and size L. I realize that doesn't help you much, but, assuming you can't try the piece on, it is probably best to get measurements for the particular model you are looking to purchase.