or Connect

Posts by Adam24

^^ Great fit Kelvin!
All the pictures are in my previous sale thread I'm selling lots of stuff that has been sitting in my closet and that doesn't fit with my wardrobe anymore. I'm shipping from Montreal, so shipping costs 15$ to the US or 10$ to Canada. Of course, buy more than one piece and save on shipping, and I'll even make you a better price if you take more than 1 item. If you need more info (measurements, questions, pictures), don't hesitate to PM me! 11. APC Chinos Size 46 (will fit...
Price drops.
Pictures for everything are coming.
I'm selling lots of stuff that has been sitting in my closet and that doesn't fit with my wardrobe anymore. I'm shipping from Montreal, so shipping costs 15$ to the US or 10$ to Canada. Of course, buy more than one piece and save on shipping, and I'll even make you a better price if you take more than 1 item. If you need more info (measurements, questions, pictures), don't hesitate to PM me! 1. Vince polo Size SMALL (but fits like XS) Superfine heather grey & white...
I've never worn them personally (they're too small). I wouldn't say they're brand new, but they're in excellent shape. I'd say a solid 9/10.
90$ shipped!
IMO, that's the best fit I've seen from you Snake. Definately my favorite of yours. So simple yet so great.
Quote: Originally Posted by nicelynice Paid $120 for my margielas, $95 for my CPs Quote: Originally Posted by nicelynice They Stan Smiths actually cost more than I paid for both my CPs and Margielas, since I paid retail. Quote: Originally Posted by oneblood I refuse to believe this. He's telling the truth. He bought his MMM GAT from me and just like he said, he got them for 120$,...
Thanks. I remember thinking they looked great in one of Fuuma's old WAYWT pics when I originally saw it. So when they popped-up on SuFu for a reasonable price, I decided to jump on the occasion.