or Connect

Posts by Adam24

toj alt app cheap monday ndc
toj alt app cheap monday ndc
temple of jawnz
Nothing special.. Mr. Olive henley H&M jacket Dior jeans Nike shoes
Quote: Originally Posted by PinkPantser Great stuff, those diors do look a bit tight at the crotch though Thanks PP (and tagutcow)! They ARE a little tight, but I feel like they've still got some more stretching left in them. I haven't worn them much since getting them, so I guess I'll see how much they stretch in the next 2 weeks
Zara local brand W+H NDC ToJ Alt App Dior W+H
Tagged size 36 but fits like XS 2-button Single-vented Retail price: 69,90 (CDN) BNWT, never worn Cheaper alternative to the W+H or Acne versions I'm shipping from Montreal Great and easy to wear piece by Zara. It'll only fit the true XS people out there - I'm on the larger side of XS and it fits a bit too tight on me when buttoned. The fleece material makes this a very casual jacket that will look great paired with a pair of jeans and a button-up. I can...
Quote: Originally Posted by justtemple Looks like i was on to something; great fit. Did you just buy that jacket on the B&S forum? I was real close to getting, looks like I should've. Thanks I bought the jacket on the B&S forum, yes. But it was a little less than a year ago (last winter). It's a great jacket, I'd def. recommand it.
Quote: Originally Posted by the_pole what model nudies are those , they fit really well They're Slim Jims but with a tapered leg (from the knee down) to a 7" hem.