or Connect

Posts by Adam24

The Viridi-Anne jacket MMM sneakers
Quote: Originally Posted by BubblyMasquerade looks exactly like a nom de guerre/margiela knit but i guess its not Chrono had it right. It's from H&M probably from a few seasons ago since I juste bought it used on SuFu this morning. We're far from MMM or NdG, lol.
Quote: Originally Posted by AndrewRyanWallace Am I going to be the only one to + rep this? Good going Willy, nice use of the drop crotch. +1. I like it too.
Quote: Originally Posted by RFX45 Thanks for the opinions. I like how the fit on the hoody though, considering that I had a sport shirt on with it and it will mainly be worn with just a tee. Plus I heard it will stretch and loosen up a bit as well. Yes, it will stretch after wearing it a couple of times.
Quote: Originally Posted by cocostella Is the leather TH or BS? Looks good. The jacket is BS. And yes, it looks very good. I'm glad it fits you well jwied82!
^^ Very nice fit on that shirt.
Nothing special..
Nothing special..
^^ Yes, that's the one. But the distressing isn't as extreme as they appear on those pictures. Jacket is SOLD. Thanks everyone.