or Connect

Posts by Adam24

I don't understand how no one has jumped on those boots yet, specially at that price! Too bad they're a full size too small for me or they would've been mine already. Someone should buy this.
Zara (overcoat) H&M (jacket) Thom Browne (shirt) W+H (jeans) Paul Smith (shoes)
Quote: Originally Posted by Robert OK, I'm not sure how I like the warmer thing, but tell me one thing--how do you manage to wear a belt a cock level? That's not me on the pictures, lol. That's the eBay seller/model.
Vintage Barbour waxed body warmer, off eBay.
(I'm using the previous owner's pictures) Gorgeous blazer but unfortunately it's too tight on me. The colour is well represented in those pictures, which is gray with a very subtle light purple tint. The material is light but keeps its shape nicely (wool x linen). A friendly advice: do NOT buy this unless you're a true XS! I'm on the bigger side of XS and while I can fit into it, the armholes are so high that it makes moving in it uncomfortable. But if you can fit...
(FP Laurel x Uniqlo x Nudie x MMM) Unfortunately, I can't seem to make those MMM sneakers work with my wardrobe. They're probably gonna be back up for sale in the next few days (size 42 if anyone wants to take a stab at them before I post them in the B&S).
A few days ago.. Today..
A few days ago.. Today..
We need fit pics Dis!