or Connect

Posts by Adam24

PM'ed.
Actually... are the CPs you're selling the same (model and colourway) as these ones: http://www.ssense.com/men/product/common_projects/grey_suede_vintage_low-top_sneakers/81465 ? Your pictures seem to show a darker shade of tan. Is that the case or is it lighting that make them seem that way?
Thom Browne blue oxford, size 0 Bought in May from user Nemesis_4 Impeccably tailored and well made shirt In 9/10 condition, it has only been worn a handful of times (never by myself), the front tag has been removed Original owner bought this oxford at Neiman's in Chicago at retail about 2 years ago Measurements S to S: 16.25" P to P: 19" Sleeve length: 24" (from shldr. seam to cuff) Body Length: 28" (from bottom of back collar to hem) Price: 110$ shipped to the US...
Robert Geller wool/cotton grey herringbone shirt, size 46 Bought in May from user Nemesis_4 8/10 condition Slim cut, with MoP buttons, and neat pleated armhole design. Made of 53% cotton and 47% wool, Made in Japan. Nice gauzy feel which splits the middle between keeping you warm in colder weather and breathing in warmer weather Measurements S to S: 16.25" P to P: 19.5" Sleeve length: 24" (from shldr. seam to cuff) Body Length: 27" (from bottom of back collar to...
Photos of the TAG, found in the inside chest pocket (it goes to show how few times I've worn this jacket since getting it close to a year ago): Turns out the leather is actually LAMB and not CALF like I was told by the previous owner. That explains how soft/supple the leather feels! Here's the eBay link, ending in 27 hours (tomorrow evening). The starting bid is set at 399,99!
25% Linen / 75% Cotton Outside colour is navy, inside layer (lining) is black Measurements: Waist: 17.5" Inseam: 33.5" Thigh (at crotch): 13" Hem: 8.5" Price includes shipping to the US (Canadian buyers get a discount - contact me) Thanks for looking, Fred
Calfskin leather but it's buttery soft and supple. It is quite broken in as well, so it does not have that stiff felling when you move your arms. The weight is ideal for spring/fall (+ winter if you live in warm climate). The distressing/wrinkling seen at the collar and on the pocket flaps are part of the design. The wrinkling on the rest of the jacket is because I voluntarily toss my jacket in a corner of my drawer to give it that look. It is not permanent at all, and...
People are always looking for that great pair of grey jeans. This may be it for you. Very cool pair of jeans... I would def. keep them if I could fit into them. Measurements Waist: 16 Leg opening: 6.75 Thigh: 11.5 Rise: 10.25 Inseam: 32 Worn but in good condition. My price is 100$ shipped to the US (and a bit lower if you're in Canada since I'm shipping from Montreal).
Price includes shipping to the US (I'll lower the price if the buyer is in Canada). I don't know much about these, but they're in brand new condition (never worn outside the house nor for more than 5 minutes). I bought them on eBay a few months ago for a very good price, so I'm passing the deal onto someone else (the 120$ I paid + shipping costs). Color is olive, and the material is canvas (which I believe is waxed). They're a size 42, and they fit true-to-size (about a...
Check out the previous owner's sale thread for all the details, description and pics. Here's a summary of it: Measurements: Waist: 16" Inseam: 34.25" Hem: 6.25" Front rise: 10.25" purchased from Peter at Always Never (original retail price: $375) one-off collab and only super-limited quantities were produced Made in Japan. Size is 46 and equates to a 30-31 Hardware All of the hardware (the denim, the rivets, the zipper, whatever) is Flat Head, so it's super tough and...