or Connect

Posts by ispace

Loving the workshirt samples on Instagram. Gustin I think you've nailed the design.
Pic? Those selvedge dot shirts have self-colored selvedge IDs right?
Sorry I missed where this was announced? Can you provide a link? Thanks.
Which ones are you talking about?
The selvedge canvas Clydes sound amazing, "a deadstock trouser made with tough-as-nails 13 oz. Japanese selvedge piece-dyed cotton canvas". Good also to see a couple of new selvedge shirts, including a 9.5 oz Japanese selvedge twill shirt!
Any comments or pics of the RRL jeans? Keen to see pics of the selvedge lines of the ltd editions.
Hi, I got them in a 31, but had to ring a store to buy them. Not sure what other odd sizes they made, guessing 29 and 33 as well.B.
I've had a few PMs with Gustin on this topic, but I'd thought I'd throw it out here to see if there's any support. Gustin have some awesome shirting fabric, but I wish the shirts had selvedge gussets to make the selvedge more visible when worn; it's a shame to have such amazing selvedge lines but not have them visible. The current oxford design feels more like a dress shirt designed to be tucked in, rather than a casual shirt. Gustin, please consider offering shirts with...
Yes you're right, photos taken indoors at night so white balance is off (see price tag). How is this?
It's a Medium, I can post measurements later tonight if it will help?