or Connect

Posts by ispace

Has anyone bought or seen the Aaron selvedge workshirt? I'm curious how pronounced the fading is & whether it looks overdone?
@zissou these olive chinos looks similar to the sulfur dyed (aka black aka charcoal) chinos in the online photos that I'm wondering if they're sufficiently different to have both. How green are they in person? Can you post some pics in daylight?Also can anyone post pics of the brown Clydes?Thanks.
Is it the same stiff 10.8oz selvedge twill as used in the khaki version? Can you post some pics including the selvedge?Also if anyone can post pics of the Cassidy Brown Clyde Chino I'd really appreciate it.Thanks.
Thank you!
Would love to see a pic of your collection.
And just because there aren't enough pics in this thread, here's my RRL herringbone selvedge workshirt...
Please post some pics when they arrive, they look amazing. I imagine they'll size and feel the same as the 10.8oz sulphur-dyed chinos, with the same overdyed self-colored selvedge.B.
Just saw someone post these pics on another forum of their sulphur dyed Clyde buckle-backs... http://imgur.com/a/N9W0I
The black pair came out in mid 2013 & were called (by the sales staff anyway) the sulphur-dyed selvedge chinos for $240. They're more a gun metal grey or charcoal than a black. They're basically the 10.8 oz khaki selvedge chinos overdyed, and they're the stiffest, crunchiest chinos I've ever felt (the overdye must make them even stiffer than the original, which are already amazing). Looks like they also did a buckle-back Clyde version using the same fabric 6-12 months...
@zissou any chance of some photos?