or Connect

Posts by ispace

So I've just spent a few days in NYC and had a look at the current RRL stock. I did not find one selvedge shirt in any of the RRL stores, including the denim shirts. I was told that there was a selvedge western shirt done this season but it had sold out; does anyone have photos of it? The material used for the shirts was not in general outstanding (being somewhat lightweight and with unremarkable weaves and patterns) and many, particularly the plaids, would be difficult...
A true 32 wearing size 28 slim fits?? Must have been a fun first few weeks for you.
No.
This thread needs more pics... Not your average plaid shirt. RRL selvedge cotton shirt with tab collar, chainstitch runoff & selvedge lines under collar, gusset, inside pockets & inside front placket.
Couldn't agree more!!! How do we get this message to RL?It is one of the things that separated RRL from other brands, and indeed other RL lines. It seems that selvedge is disappearing from even some of the jeans. It is also rarely found on RRL's cotton pants these days.B.
Nice pants (though it looks like they might be women's based on the measurements on eBay). Why not get them tapered (on the inseam to preserve the selvedge) if you don't like the straight leg?
Any chance of posting a pic of the work pants?B.
Fail RRL
Please post a pic of the non-selvedge outseam. I've not seen any non-selvedge RRL men's denim for a long time either. Are you sure it just isn't overdyed and therefore looks like it's not selvedge? B.
Hi, I'm looking to trade this shirt in a Small for a Medium. My Small (19.5" P2P) is BNWT and would consider a Medium same or in as-new condition. Thanks, Brett.