or Connect

Posts by ispace

Quote: Originally Posted by mellowfellow Tried on the shirt in a regular fit xs. The cut is actually pretty slim, narrow shoulder and slim arms. Maybe a slim xs would be even better but they didn't have it in store. That's not the same shirt.
Quote: Originally Posted by s3lam Now beat that J Crew =) Agreed. Nice pickups.
Quote: Originally Posted by Dave_SFU I was at the Soho RRL shop on Friday and was told the Selvedge Officer Chinos are sold out company-wide in sz 28 through 31 Damn, passed up two size 34s (not my size) at 75% off at an outlet a month back. Would have been under $50 each. B.
Quote: Originally Posted by Dj5h1fT They branched out some stores to the US. California has some stores in the East Bay area. Sorry to hear that. Cotton On's quality is poor but they do have occasional blowout sales on selected item. Bought some tapered chinos reduced from $50 to $10 a few months ago. Best products = shorts. Avoid the t-shirts which are usually made of semi-transparent cotton. B.
Quote: Originally Posted by osadolor619 So where does a RRL lover go if they visit the Bay Area? Also Barneys in SF has a small selection.
Photo of the Dior Homme store in the Wynn at Las Vegas taken March 11: PM me if you want a full-res version.
Quote: Originally Posted by Bona Drag http://www.contextclothing.com/coming-rrl.php context sez 15 oz Why don't some brands like RRL and EG allow online sales?
Quote: Originally Posted by MSAINT some of my boots (I'm wearing another pair of RW877 and expecting a pair of Thorogood and a pair of Chippewa engineer) with flash:
Does anyone have experience with Ksubi boots? Aesthetically they resemble All Saints, which from a quality perspective is not good. For example these seem pretty cool: http://www.ssense.com/men/product/ks...en_boots/31546. Chelsea-type panelling a deal-breaker? Worth $500 retail? Thanks, Brett.
Quote: Originally Posted by JMRouse Do you know the price? They retail for A$595 but were recently on sale for A$280. They may still be available at that price. B.