or Connect

Posts by ispace

Nice Namor, thanks for posting! The store where I bought mine (W.Broadway) called them the "sulfur-dyed chinos", presumably just overdyed 10.8oz selvedge twill as used in the standard Officer selvedge chinos. Looks to be identical fabric to last season's rigid buckleback Clydes.Have they faded much? Looks like you've had them tapered?
Thanks for the pics JO. What is the waist sizing on the Indigo Clydes? Can you let me know what size you bought & the waist measurement?Thanks,Brett.
Looks like Gap have some interesting new selvedge clothes on their website, including jackets ($90), shirts ($70) and slim fit pants ($90)! Anyone seen them in-store? The shirts & jacket pics don't show the selvedge line. B.
Anyone seen the movie "Last Vegas" or the preview? Morgan Freeman wearing a RRL shirt (blue with red stripes, throat latch on collar) from a couple of seasons back quite prominently. Shame about the jacket and hat!
Hey can you post a fit pic and a pic of the selvedge? I ordered a pair too but will be a while until they reach Australia via proxy.Thanks,B.
The Frontier Work Pant is described on the website as having a "a selvedge-cut coin pocket", but I suspect it's just a copy & paste typo, and that the pants aren't selvedge at all. There are a couple of other pants with that typo that I think aren't selvedge either. Can anyone confirm? Also hoping someone can confirm my earlier question if the Thompson Work Chino has visible selvedge outseam? Thanks, Brett.
Thanks!! The satin strip rules these out for me! Ah-ha, there it is in the website description: "Tonal soutache embroidery down the side of each leg"!!Not sure who that would appeal to?
Has anyone seen the Hiatt Western Slim-Fit Jean or the Thompson Work chino in person? Both claim to be selvedge on the website. Do they have visible outseam selvedge? ID colour? Any photos would be appreciated. Thanks.
This looks like the non-selvedge version.
+1Lose the patch & would be perfect. Why feel the need to promote some non-existent club?B.