or Connect

Posts by ispace

Pic? Those selvedge dot shirts have self-colored selvedge IDs right?
Sorry I missed where this was announced? Can you provide a link? Thanks.
Which ones are you talking about?
The selvedge canvas Clydes sound amazing, "a deadstock trouser made with tough-as-nails 13 oz. Japanese selvedge piece-dyed cotton canvas". Good also to see a couple of new selvedge shirts, including a 9.5 oz Japanese selvedge twill shirt!
Any comments or pics of the RRL jeans? Keen to see pics of the selvedge lines of the ltd editions.
Hi, I got them in a 31, but had to ring a store to buy them. Not sure what other odd sizes they made, guessing 29 and 33 as well.B.
I've had a few PMs with Gustin on this topic, but I'd thought I'd throw it out here to see if there's any support. Gustin have some awesome shirting fabric, but I wish the shirts had selvedge gussets to make the selvedge more visible when worn; it's a shame to have such amazing selvedge lines but not have them visible. The current oxford design feels more like a dress shirt designed to be tucked in, rather than a casual shirt. Gustin, please consider offering shirts with...
Yes you're right, photos taken indoors at night so white balance is off (see price tag). How is this?
It's a Medium, I can post measurements later tonight if it will help?
New shawl-collar denim workshirt looks interesting. Looks like it's selvedge too, although the description doesn't mention it. Received the Jackson Frontier workshirt. It's lightweight cotton selvedge, though the subtle selvedge line is only on one inside placket, not the gussets! The days of selvedge under collars, cuffs and pockets are long gone.