or Connect

Posts by ispace

Exactly 2" above tagged. I returned the size 32 some months ago and they measured 34".
Good news! Cody just confirmed that the pocket fabric on the postal blue herringbone workshirt will be parallel to the rest of the shirt, not slanted like their other striped workshirts.I hope this is a permanent change! I agree they will look 100% better with understated pockets.B.
Listing is ended, must have been pulled. That was a copy of the selvedge chambray shirt right? Amazing someone has the time to do that for an RRL piece.
So, thoughts on the three workshirts released today? Love the new fabrics. Love the design and details, especially the selvedge gussets and chainstitch runoff. The only detail I'm not crazy about is the slanted front pockets on the hickory stripe shirt; I queried this on IG & they confirmed that all striped shirts would have slanted fabric on the pockets. To me it is distracting and impacts the overall look. I understand there is more labour involved in making a shirt...
Loving the workshirt samples on Instagram. Gustin I think you've nailed the design.
Pic? Those selvedge dot shirts have self-colored selvedge IDs right?
Sorry I missed where this was announced? Can you provide a link? Thanks.
Which ones are you talking about?
The selvedge canvas Clydes sound amazing, "a deadstock trouser made with tough-as-nails 13 oz. Japanese selvedge piece-dyed cotton canvas". Good also to see a couple of new selvedge shirts, including a 9.5 oz Japanese selvedge twill shirt!
Any comments or pics of the RRL jeans? Keen to see pics of the selvedge lines of the ltd editions.