or Connect

Posts by ispace

Had anyone got #168 Japan Pure Brown (https://www.weargustin.com/store/2054) they can post pictures of? This is the second release as far as I can tell. I'm concerned that they'd make me look like I'm wearing no pants, although they may look fine made up. B.
No, the selvedge is only visible inside the plackets and inside the back yoke, so you can't really see it except a glimpse inside the open collar. I wrote to them some time back asking them to consider adding selvedge gussets to their button-down shirts, but they didn't unfortunately. If they did that I'd buy every selvedge shirt they released.B.
Are these magazines issued in Japan or UK? Looks like they are sold as a bundle? Are they worth picking up?
Selvedge? The herringbone chinos aren't.
That #224 Selvedge Stripe Twill would have made a nice workshirt.
There's an ironic "Happy to help!" icon in the bottom right hand corner of the page on a desktop browser. Don't hold your breath though.So is my account & all previous emails to them now deleted on the new site?
Same with me. So many great fabric opportunities to explore...
I can confirm that they're dark brown, although it looks like they've had an olive overdye as the weft (including the selvedge ID) is olive. Oh & they're made in China.
Wait, they called a non-selvedge jacket the Selvedge Denim Jacket?
100% agreed!!