or Connect

Posts by ispace

No it's definitely chambray selvedge, but a heavy washed chambray.
The New Haven shirt is selvedge FYI, though this is not mentioned anywhere on the Unionmade site or shown in the photos. The RRL designers must shake their heads in disappointment at the copywriter's text.And the Big Yank herringbone shirt, also not on the Polo website, is amazing in person.B.
Thanks for the review & pics DD. The shirt looks awesome, I'm sorry I didn't get one (I have a RRL one in a very similar raw herringbone fabric). Also very glad to see the pocket fabric perfectly aligned to the body, as requested by me & the buying public! Looking forward to many more unique selvedge workshirts!!B.
I'd love to see this done as a workshirt. RRL did a workshirt using this fabric (washed) several years ago with asymmetric pockets & it looked awesome:
That red selvedge line doesn't look like the Italy IxI.
Actually the bottom ones are womens jeans, while the top are mens. The womens' waist is usually much bigger than tagged, and I think you'll find that bottom pair are overdyed (black) selvedge. Lots of ebay sellers list womens jeans as mens.
Love the look of these new Black Tar Wash slim fit jeans: http://www.ralphlauren.com/product/index.jsp?productId=48186266 Anyone seen them in person? B.
Exactly 2" above tagged. I returned the size 32 some months ago and they measured 34".
Good news! Cody just confirmed that the pocket fabric on the postal blue herringbone workshirt will be parallel to the rest of the shirt, not slanted like their other striped workshirts.I hope this is a permanent change! I agree they will look 100% better with understated pockets.B.
Listing is ended, must have been pulled. That was a copy of the selvedge chambray shirt right? Amazing someone has the time to do that for an RRL piece.