or Connect

Posts by rach2jlc

Only readers of this thread will appreciate this... but I was recently watching an old re-run of Miami Vice and as Don Johnson gets ready to meet some drug dealer on a sting... he splashes on some Patou Pour Homme. For a corny 80's cop show... they really had some neat stuff.... the Versace alone is worth the price of admission.
High fashion boutiques are revolving doors for seasonal workers, grad students on break, etc. Very few other than the store manager stay past a season or two and even those that do are rarely interested enough in the brand to keep up with anything beyond the current season. Given the turnover, training is generally pretty awful.It's also possible/probable those buttons weren't even sold in the NYC boutique; not all the runway items sold in Milan or Paris end up at the NYC...
Based on the tag numbers they are from F/W 2008 men's collection. http://www.style.com/fashionshows/complete/F2008MEN-MISSONI I'm not sure WHAT they are, but if I had to venture a guess they might be alternative large buttons for one of their $2000 big, frumpy gorgeous cardigans or unstructured jackets they do every winter. For example, look at the cardigan: They'd be fun things to keep (assuming you didn't pay a lot for them). If you're planning to flip them,...
Did you try Cuir Ottoman? That was one of my favorite FOUL leathers (oil/grease/wet leather on a bike)Overall I'm more of an old-school Knize Ten sort of gal...Haha it does. I have lots of CDG stories from my Japan days. Some more fit for online posting than others.
Thank you, sir. Got an email about a PM so logged on.A nice day for L'interdit today. Forbidden? I think not.
I have not tried that one. Back years past I had LOTS of AdP, but never tried that one. Is it new?I love vintage GG. It's so much better/funkier/darker than the newer juice. All that thick boozy civet and patchouli. The newer juice has a pissy "twang" that is more harsh rather than dark.Bond HOT ALWAYS was a nice patchouli stinker...but too $$$.Just got up and poured some coffee... so haven't turned to a SOTD yet. I'm thinking maybe vintage Antaeus or maybe Tiffany PH.
That sounds nice. Other than a big Mag tree next to my garage... I don't know that I've had such a scent.SOTD Chamade parfum. Bizare cool weather today and the hyacinth punch is heavenly.
It's on hiatus at the moment. One interesting and surprising fact about getting married is that suddenly you have another person with VETO power over financial decisions. Apparently it was decreed that renovating the kitchen last fall was of a higher priority than another bespoke bag for me.
Roucel is always a good bet. I wish I hadn't used up all my Helmut Lang EdP. Was out landscaping and mowing, so OCEAN RAIN today.
Did you never get back?