or Connect

Posts by rach2jlc

Finally something new to report. L'ombre dans l'Eau, from Diptyque. I have a soft spot for blackcurrant, and this one blends it with rose. It's a nice variation from all of my big, heavy stinkers.
I feel so left out. And those are two goodies. Vol de Nuit? Is that a new release (haha wink wink)Mitsukou parfum today. Weather is getting warmer so my thick, surly old stinkers get less and less versatile.Coming soon will be Chanel PM (both the original and Eau Concentree, which I love), and Tiffany Pour Homme. Both are lovely men's chypres you gentlemen should take for a ride.Just because I'm a broken record, another spring/summer favorite is CoSTUME NATIONAL...
I did. And I still vouch for Linjer.I subsequently bought several pieces on my own dime after my review (a tote, a laptop sleeve, a slim brief, and the zip portfolio) and after use for nearly a year they are still performing well. Also gets a surprising amount of compliments. Read my original review for all my comments, but I still stand by my original estimation.
Lambertson Truex Reporter/messenger Bag: Brand: LAMBERTSON TRUEX Material/Material: Black canvas exterior with black leather trim and strap. Tan canvas interior. Silver hardware and RIRI zippers. Condition: Good; shows some basic wear to edges and surface. Interior clean but a few pencil/pen marks. Measurements: Approximately 12 inches tall, 17 inches wide, and 5 inches deep. Adjustable shoulder strap. Internal compartments for phone, cards, and folders. Perfect bag...
... I dunno, call me crazy. I like my X308 (left) more than the X358.
This is an apt review, IMHO. Add the dry rocky coldness of No5 and I think you have DIORLING.
And you, sir, stink WONDERFUL.If you can't find Diorling, let me know. You'd love it. Imagine CdR and Bandit mixed with Chanel No5, with a drydown that punches you in the face.
Lots of good Leather Chypres this week. I'll join you with DIORLING (again), a leather chypre in the Bandit vibe. I was also thinking of doing Chanel CdR (thank'ee HORNS), but Diorling was in front in the wine cooler. In other news, I'm excited that I found a good price on a vintage bottle of Diorama... Roudnitska's first Dior masterpiece. I'll report when I receive it... and it's a big bottle so I'm happy to share if anybody wants to send me an empty spray bottle to...
Aside from licenses, I don't even think Ferre is in business anymore.Even then, Ferre had the worst resale value of any "big" designer brand; this was true when I wrote my above post in 2007 and it's infinitely truer now in 2015. In short, I really hope you weren't seriously considering buying those shoes for $1450.
Good review. Femme is an interesting addition to the Roudie DNA. Very early in his career, along with Diorama.I'll join you spritzing just before bedtime.In the morning, maybe I'll do Moustache.