or Connect

Posts by rach2jlc

CdR is perhaps my favorite of all Chanels. I've long since used up my stash, though, and so have been without for a long time. I managed to find no19, n22, n5, even Gardenia and Une Fleur in some neat old parfumeries around Japan... but they never had CdR. My guess is because it's so wonderfully foul. The Japanese tend to hate civety pouder sort of stinkers; Jicky I never could find either (though Mitsouko I found quite easily).It's definitely on my list; for as many...
I doubt I'll go back to LIVE for more than a few months at a time (or at least not until Japan changes its laws so I can have a spousal visa there).For a vacation/visit probably next spring if we can swing it. I don't really have a Japan-centered research project going now so it's not so easy to swing travel budgets through school. And with a Japanese significant other, going back and forth for two on our own dime can get a little pricey unless it's something important. ...
Hadn't really thought about it since you asked... and as I do the math, I'm a little surprised to find it's been well more than a year. Time flies when you're busy (can't say "fun"), but hey, a man's gotta eat.
Thanks! I always try to give my SF pals first dibs if I clean out my wardrobe.
BOTH BAGS SOLD; THANKS! CONUS shipping and paypal included. Int'l at cost. Both bags were mine (not bought for resale) but have sat in the closet for too long. 1. Gianfranco Ferre croc-embossed slim document-case/attache. From S/S 2004 season. Light brown with black lining. Single gusset. Retail was 1390 Euro, or about $1500. Bag is in great shape and shows little wear. It's calf leather that is stamped... real croc would be about $14,000. Measures...
Thanks for the update and clarification.
Shhh... you're going to scare him.ps. best part of my pic above is actually the Dior Dior parfum on the far right. That's some wine cooler juice, gurlz.
Don't worry; it's like riding a ........bicycle.
Looks like Diesel (the bag). Ugh, why did I respond to this?
Afternoon outdoor plans with some family from out of town with whom I've not met in ages. Will dip into the wine-cooler stash. Gardenia is NOT one of my favorite Chanels... but in the right setting it's worth a try. It's a wet, lush white floral that is surprisingly sweet for a Chanel parfum. Wear it on a dry, hot August afternoon outside and it's really lovely.