or Connect

Posts by rach2jlc

Sneaking in: Aramis JHL. Wonderful "old school" gentlemanly scent for the upcoming fall. Looking over the last few pages... I have to take some credit (along with several others, including mi amigo T, L'inc, and others) that you fellows are doing an AMAZING job with scents these days. If you read the early days of this and other early SOTD threads, it was all "OMG that's a WOMAN'S FRANGRANCE" and other bullshit. You fellows have TRULY exceeded the Prof's...
Jeez, I'm trying to flirt with you here (haha j/k). You're making this difficult. Okay, then just give me two "blank" recs for a wine under $25. one white, one red. I'll buy them both, as you've ne'er steered me wrong. No "La Crema chard," as I've been there. A different one (for white).I shall tell Vanna that Mr. Sayjak sends his smutty regards.
Okay, what about a chenin blanc?I shall try to post more often... but it's doubtful. I'm so out of the loop by now... and hardly know anybody who's about now. I did, however, chat recently with our mutual amigo Vanna (GoSurface)... he's well.Life is wonderful in Pro Fab world... getting married this fall, plenty of good work, and such... but by now, I've got all the wardrobe I need, all the fragrances, all the bags... and so after a while I simply fell out of favor with...
Just because several of my favorites (LK, Ed, Pio, and Kyle) are on this page, I thought I'd come out of retirement. Lagunitas IPA today. Not bad... I must admit being a big fan of their "Lil Sumpin" ale (despite the awful name). I've been cheating on my perennial "go to" beer (Bell's Two Hearted) with it lately. Don't tell. Anyway, hope you chaps are all well. Pio... need an affordable, delicious capestrano. You've ne'er steered me wrong before, whether it be a...
You're very welcome.I'm no volume seller, but I've learned from 10+ years on ebay, nearly that long as an SF member, and nearly 500 or so transactions in that time (mostly on fashion items or leather goods) that with certain brands like Valentino, Cavalli, DG/D&G, Michael Kors, etc. ,it helps to be very, very explicit as to the name and "line" on the label.My experience with buyers of such "fashion" items have tended to be international and almost never regular posters, so...
Interesting selection of bags! You may want to update the Cavalli bag to note that it's not "Roberto Cavalli," the 'famous' Cavalli, but instead "Ciato Cavalli," a different maker. It seems like a small difference, but it could save you some headache later if somebody buys the bag and only realizes it's different upon receipt. Last thing you want is an hysteric Cavalli fan on your hands. Good luck with the sales!
Excellent info and advice; thanks!Excellent. Working hard and enjoying IRL existence... so not online much.
Thank you, sir.
Thanks! yes, I tried the GP forum but it was a little overwhelming for "general" viewing. I'm not a watch expert and just buy based on (1) my aesthetic interests, (2) if I can afford it, and (3) (if vintage/used) if the seller is someone I know and/or trust!When I bought it we had the back off and so I should have written down the numbers, but didn't think about it at the time. Will definitely do next time I'm at my local jeweler who services my goods. I think it's from...
Vintage Girard-Perregaux manual. Simple, classic, easy to read, flies under the radar.