or Connect

Posts by rach2jlc

Lots of ideas; I'll post more as they come up.Not just what I "like" but what I think might fit your design aesthetic AND the leather types you already have... consider something like this one is from Gianfranco Ferre back 4-5 years ago. This in your Cognac/navy/mocha smooth leather would be lovely. Clean, simple, not too soft but not so structured as to feel like a suitcase. Size was pretty good as well (around 48-50cm wide). There really isn't much available...
Wow, boys, what a bar you've set today. Vol de nuit, Patch24, Yatagan, FM VE. Amazing choices. I have no idea how to keep up. I guess I'll match Baron's Yatagan (one of the mighty men's scents that tickles... nay punches... the nose) with COCO Parfum (one of the mighty women's fragrances that tickles... nay punches... the nose). A couple wearing each on a crowded train just might cause the paint to peel off the walls. Interestingly, Coco in the parfum concentration...
Of course you are welcome to join in the chat! But, my personal feeling is that we've got plenty of retail sites available and TONS of brands thrown around out there. What I DON'T feel we have here on SF is a body of common/standard knowledge for men's bags that is anything like what we have for suits, shoes, etc. The same guy who has fifteen points of analysis when he considers buying a suit has virtually nothing when it comes to a bag. "Um... black? Ehhh... maybe...
At least you get free shipping and free returns!But, srsly:TWENTY-FOUR X 6 LITER flacons??? I can just imagine a nagging spouse. "Jesus, Fred, you can't turn around in this apartment without knocking over another g#@##n flacon of this crap."I had the one-liter bottles of CdG Series 3: Cologne. I got so sick of it I was splashing that shit all over the place. gave some to the cat. Sprinkled it on the curtains. drizzled it on the floormats in the car. Decanted some...
Wish we had a "THUMBS DOWN" button.
Great... and extremely difficult... question. I'll let others chime in and as I can rustle up some old pics will post some ideas. Shape, size, materials... all play a big part. I honestly don't know that I've ever had the "perfect" weekender. I've had many that were okay/good/nice... but never perfect.
Been re-issued??? OMG! ZOMG! I'm so out of the loop.Must google forthwith. After probably ten bottles of the old juice... I can't wait. I hope they didn't mess with it. They were (along with some of the original CdG scents) the best designer juice ever made.
I've had all the "fig" scents (Philosykos, Premier Figeur, etc) and while others are more interesting, the MJ isn't bad for a subdued scent that won't draw attention to itself. It's worth a try as a "cheapy."
Oh yeah, it's bad. But as a rockstar scent, I was surprised that it took some real chances. Then again so did the Khmer Rouge, FWIW.
Haha. My first real "LOL" of the day. I did own a bottle of KISS HIM for a few days . I even did a basenotes review of which I'm still proud.