or Connect

Posts by rach2jlc

PIcked this up last fall but never wore it; it's got all the tags still attached. Thought I'd see if anybody might want it. It's a great jacket... I've just got a padded Belstaff that I know I'll use more. $160 shipped in the USA. Retail on the tags is $460. Size is a Baracuta 46, but runs small. Same as this one: http://www.bbclothing.co.uk/en-gb/baracuta-g9-olive-green-padded-waxed-harrington-jacket-aw15brmow01566002.html
These days I'm really enjoying Brickstone APA.
They will. The charges are different, but they will still tailor most items unless it is something extreme (like fully recutting a tailored jacket). For a shirt, it's fine. Darts or tapering would probably be $25-40, depending on need. And if you have an established salesperson at the store and/or a Nordstrom card, they'll work with you and figure out how to make it happen.
Bally Scribe "Abel" Specs. Dark brown over canvas. I have far too much fun in these.
Nordstrom also has excellent tailors and can do shirts; I take pretty much everything there.
BRAND: Hart Schaffner Marx STYLE: "NEW YORK" Fit; two button, single breast, dual vent. FABRIC: Charcoal 100% worsted wool. SIZE: 38R (the "New York" model is HSM's modern fit: higher armholes, slimmer sleeves, slightly shorter jacket, and a narrower shoulder). Original Retail: $795. Age: Purchased from Nordstrom sale in late 2015. MEASUREMENTS (approximate): Shoulders (seam to seam): 17 inches Chest (pit-to-pit across back): 19 inches Jacket length (collar to hem): 30...
16th sounds great for me as well.
Fifteen years later still taking good care of my Jil Puma's. $325 back in Fall '02. I've got white on white, brown on red, black on gray, black on white, and white on orange. I kick myself for not getting the python skin ones when I had the chance. The original... and still the best... designer collaboration.
July is a little busy... so August is better. But weekdays July (especially Tues/Wed) are an option. GT Fish and Oyster is kinda fun (especially for Happy Hour)
Did this one ever happen? I might be down for a meetup if one materialized in August/September.