or Connect

Posts by rach2jlc

That sounds nice. Other than a big Mag tree next to my garage... I don't know that I've had such a scent.SOTD Chamade parfum. Bizare cool weather today and the hyacinth punch is heavenly.
It's on hiatus at the moment. One interesting and surprising fact about getting married is that suddenly you have another person with VETO power over financial decisions. Apparently it was decreed that renovating the kitchen last fall was of a higher priority than another bespoke bag for me.
Roucel is always a good bet. I wish I hadn't used up all my Helmut Lang EdP. Was out landscaping and mowing, so OCEAN RAIN today.
Did you never get back?
No, not yet (alas). In any case, I hope some other members have visited or chatted with Bea in the interim and will post their goods.
Enjoy it! If you get it and hate it, PM me. I'm always in need of more Jicky.
No worries; all concentrations from every brand are different. BUT, Chanel is one that intentionally changes the character of its variations... whether for stylistic or marketing reasons (giving a reason for somebody to buy one of each variation, for example).Guerlains don't really change too much as they move up the foodchain... just darker/deeper/richer. Like, I happily wear Shalimar EdC on spring/summer days, but I couldn't imagine giving the parfum a whirl in 80+...
I rarely buy Jicky online unless they have a picture of the actual bottle and box. It's been in many forms over the years and aftermarket retailers rarely label it right (and the pic on Fragnet is an EdT, while the ad says "edP refill"). Refill means it's just a plain glass bottle intended to be slipped into one of the big gold canisters.All Jicky is good Jicky, though, and my reason for not ordering online is just because the value differs radically based on what it...
Didn't try the former, but did try the latter two. Left me "meh." Not BAD by any means, but for the price I want to be floored. I was left standing. In fact, other than that I remember the names and that I DID try them... I remember nothing else about them. For a fragrance, which is the most evocative of memories, this is perhaps the most damning critique of all.
Actually it was YSL RG that made Hedi a star, though most of you kids are too young to remember. I had a pair of silk judo pants from AW2000. They were the most expensive fashion purchase I'd ever made up to the time... like $600 back then. Keep in mind these were days when Helmut jeans were $150 and Prada stuff was $250-300. Fok and a few others remember those seasons. They were amazing. Check out some GQ mags from 1998-1999 just to see how revolutionary it all...