or Connect

Posts by rach2jlc

These days I'm really enjoying Brickstone APA.
They will. The charges are different, but they will still tailor most items unless it is something extreme (like fully recutting a tailored jacket). For a shirt, it's fine. Darts or tapering would probably be $25-40, depending on need. And if you have an established salesperson at the store and/or a Nordstrom card, they'll work with you and figure out how to make it happen.
Bally Scribe "Abel" Specs. Dark brown over canvas. I have far too much fun in these.
Nordstrom also has excellent tailors and can do shirts; I take pretty much everything there.
BRAND: Hart Schaffner Marx STYLE: "NEW YORK" Fit; two button, single breast, dual vent. FABRIC: Charcoal 100% worsted wool. SIZE: 38R (the "New York" model is HSM's modern fit: higher armholes, slimmer sleeves, slightly shorter jacket, and a narrower shoulder). Original Retail: $795. Age: Purchased from Nordstrom sale in late 2015. MEASUREMENTS (approximate): Shoulders (seam to seam): 17 inches Chest (pit-to-pit across back): 19 inches Jacket length (collar to hem): 30...
16th sounds great for me as well.
Fifteen years later still taking good care of my Jil Puma's. $325 back in Fall '02. I've got white on white, brown on red, black on gray, black on white, and white on orange. I kick myself for not getting the python skin ones when I had the chance. The original... and still the best... designer collaboration.
July is a little busy... so August is better. But weekdays July (especially Tues/Wed) are an option. GT Fish and Oyster is kinda fun (especially for Happy Hour)
Did this one ever happen? I might be down for a meetup if one materialized in August/September.
Damir Doma?