or Connect

Posts by Mark C.

The fit on these is solid! Looks as if they'd be a tad too tight after a wash though; that's if you haven't soaked them already. Is the denim sanforized? Quote: Originally Posted by baconzilla Slackers 2 months getting a little softer.
Quote: Originally Posted by tagutcow
Quote: Originally Posted by whodini There's a RRL thread which talks about the denim, there's an APC thread that talks about the denim. There's a denim pics thread with photos from both brands. There's an SF Gallery at the top right of this page with photos of both brands. Frankly, there's a lot of information if you just take time to look. +1 I couldn't have said it better myself.
The holes look too small to patch right now. I wouldn't consider patching until they were an inch or more in diameter...or until I crashed again
Quote: Originally Posted by tigerFormula This fabric has good visual texture.
Quote: Originally Posted by APK If this continues, I guarantee someone here is going to buy some Uggs, but won't be sure why. Perfectly stated
Quote: Originally Posted by reprehensible Back: I like the length on these; good for stacking
Quote: Originally Posted by voxsartoria CratexFarinelli MJKxSF - B I'm diggin' this sweater
Quote: Originally Posted by Stylish Pilot Nah, i like the fit. i think it fits like its supposed to. they are a slim regualar, if i size down 1 its going to look pretty much like the 5010 which is really slim. Good call
Quote: Originally Posted by whodini I've worn Sallys for a couple of months... Do you know whether or not Crate still produces the Sally cut? I really dug the back pockets on those.